Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Kanye I hope you see this and dead the 500 model now. It's done! let this ugly *** shoe goooooooo!
Bring back the 750s, more 700s (blue tints), and master the 451s. We need the old ye back I'm sorry. Yeezys dont feel special anymore. Hell I've been seeing basic mitches wearing them all in the hood now lls.

How old are you they just sneakers my dude?

Kanye I hope you see this and dead the 500 model now. It's done! let this ugly *** shoe goooooooo!
Bring back the 750s, more 700s (blue tints), and master the 451s. We need the old ye back I'm sorry. Yeezys dont feel special anymore. Hell I've been seeing basic mitches wearing them all in the hood now lls.

Why don't you start your own line, make a truely 1/1 pair. That way you will feel almighty like Thanos.

I wanna throw this out there for all the Ye fans

David BakerTV who runs YS
used to have this posted on his about page of projects he worked/working on

Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 6.16.47 AM.png

Dragon Energy, that same thing Ye was yelling about

but he just change to

Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 6.15.34 AM.png

"Time Is The Only Luxury"

wonder if that's Ye new album or something

“Time is the only luxury” is a quote from Ye’s wild 2015 Oxford Speech/Rant lol.

I think Baker is just referencing a Kanye quote muck like the Dragon Energy one.

Seriously doubt it’s a new album, but you honestly never know in this day and age when a record will drop.

$20 each rebate from these 500s... might just return and pocket the rebate! Lol

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 8.26.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 8.26.30 AM.png
    289.9 KB · Views: 80
Some of them even say that they do that because their feet don't sweat, but if you look at their insoles I bet it's probably stained black :nerd:
Feet sweat in flip flops so homeboy is tripping if he thinks his feet don’t sweat in 350’s.

The one thing I don’t like about the 500 is the 3 lace holes. That’s the big factor. Don’t if that’s silly or not :lol:

Also Rocked butters yesterday.

Was iffy on keeping but I enjoyed them!

I think the 500 overall just isn’t a likeable model.

Butters didn’t really “sit” but the colorway is just not an easy colorway

00F83A1A-F479-4307-A14C-A314E78E124B.jpeg

500s are my favorite Yeezy from Adidas and it's not even close. The colors they dropped have been trash though. I don't understand why these aren't instant sellouts but when the 750 and 350 pics leaked, both shoes were hated and called hideous and no one wanted them and for some reason they were sold out every time.

People turning on Kanye or are production numbers that much more?
350s and 700s all had BOOST.

Where did u come up with this analysis:rofl:...sesames are not all that easy pass
Sesame's are a more desirable colorway is my point... We're coming off one really out there CW and another sorta boring one so to see what something like the Sesame's will do in terms of sales will be a better measure as to if people are really not on the Yeezy wave anymore.

Im not a huge fan of the Butters but how the hell are people saying its a tough shoe to put an outfit together? :lol:

They could go with almost anything.

Back
Top Bottom