Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Long time lurker, first time post. What are some good places to sell Yeezys besides GOAT or StockX? Are there any other places that have less fees? I used to sell on NikeTalk and ISS back in the day... but that's gone now. All help appreciated.

Got shipping on the two pairs I ordered from YS. Both same Card, same delivery address & different billing address lol. They not cancelling no orders this release.

giphy.gif

serious note: still waiting for tracking from SNS.

2 people I know already got tracking

(first time with SNS)

EDIT: Nevermind I just checked my ups account. Thursday delivery

Last edited:
They look tight.

Wore em w/ red shorts today.

Now I gotta figure out what I'm gonna wear w/ the UB 500's during our 2 months of 'winter' (in our terms, that means 'having to wear long pants') here in New Orleans...

I wear my 350s when I think about wearing them to the gym I don’t go to....

I’ve been tracking g the blue tints and creams and they’ve been dropping more the past week plus. I think the creams end up the lowest priced of all the 350s. I’m surprised they’re not all sub $300 yet. Another 3-4 weeks as it gets closer to Sept should kill resale on those.

I wear my 350s when I think about wearing them to the gym I don’t go to....

I’ve been tracking g the blue tints and creams and they’ve been dropping more the past week plus. I think the creams end up the lowest priced of all the 350s. I’m surprised they’re not all sub $300 yet. Another 3-4 weeks as it gets closer to Sept should kill resale on those.

BT's and B2's already had their wide release (as did butters). I think the numbers will rise. Right now, we have folks assuming everything is gonna re-release. I think the last 3 350's will slowly and steadily rise in value.

Creams, otoh -- rip

I have a hard time believing this, but everyone’s opinions are different. Exactly what other Boost shoes did you try? And how long were you “trying” these shoes for?

The 350 V2 is definitely up there in terms of comfort, but in terms of all day every day comfort, the UltraBoost, Pureboost, and 93/17 take the cake over the V2.

That’s my opinion of course, but I think most could agree with the statement.

When we talking all-day comfort I take "bounce" tech over boost. I used boost for comic-con weekend in 2016 and it tore my feet up. Switched to bounce the following year and it was far better. Same with festivals, I tried boost and found it to hurt. This year I used my OG alpha bounce and far better.

In terms of Yeezy I may be in the minority but I'm going 700 > 500 > 350 > 350v2 > 750

Based on my at-least-once-yearly Disney experience w/ 2 kids under 10:

UB > 93/17 > NB (mainly 990v4's) > Bounce > PB > 350's > Iniki > 700's > Predators > NMD > gel-lyte > air

500's are tbd, as I was able to squeeze my way out the family trip to AZ and Disneyland a couple months ago.

Based on my at-least-once-yearly Disney experience w/ 2 kids under 10:

UB > 93/17 > NB (mainly 990v4's) > Bounce > PB > 350's > Iniki > 700's > Predators > NMD > gel-lyte > air

500's are tbd, as I was able to squeeze my way out the family trip to AZ and Disneyland a couple months ago.

I still need a pair of 990v4

BT's and B2's already had their wide release (as did butters). I think the numbers will rise. Right now, we have folks assuming everything is gonna re-release. I think the last 3 350's will slowly and steadily rise in value.

Creams, otoh -- rip
BTs, B2.0s, butters, sesames will all see some sort of rise eventually. If gaht damn jordan 1s raise in price after long holds then so will 350s. But this all depends on the size tho. That being said, cop your 350s now while prices are low!

Back
Top Bottom