• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I got a question guys idk if yall would know tho

About how much would a new operations manager for Yeezy supply make. Got into a debate on another site bc someone said it would be 75k+ and I said it would be way lower. Site is full of younger ppl tho

My guess: 50-60k

i'm waiting on these also...500's don't have boost, but it has this beautifully ugly, rugged but gorgeous sense of appeal to me. the comfort level is different, it's almost like the way your foot is nestled inside, surrounded by a fortress of rubber & suede, i can't explain it ...my 2nd favorite yeezy model, 700's are my #1, can't wait for more colorways in those.
adidas-yeezy-500-twitter.jpg

500’s just arrived from ADC. When did they start including paper receipts?

Glad I wasn’t the only one wondering that. I’ve purchased maybe 10 shoes from ADC in my life (not all yeezys) and I’ve never received a paper receipt from them. Not complaining though lol

i'm waiting on these also...500's don't have boost, but it has this beautifully ugly, rugged but gorgeous sense of appeal to me. the comfort level is different, it's almost like the way your foot is nestled inside, surrounded by a fortress of rubber & suede, i can't explain it ...my 2nd favorite yeezy model, 700's are my #1, can't wait for more colorways in those.
Comfort level is at the top of the rest of the Yeezy models for me as well. I love the model but want more than monochromatic colors. Would love to see a few mockups.

Exactly!! The simplest way I can explain it is- not as much bouncy cushion but much more support. It’s like the 350 only prioritizes comfort on the bottom of your foot while the 500 considers every nook and cranny lol

I got shipping notices for my 500s on the same day from ADC and CNCPTS...ADC pair arrived early this morning, CNCPTS pair still in pre-shipment since Monday morning :smh:

Wasn't the color I was expecting, everyone keeps calling them all black... but they are grey, I wish they were all black, sent mine back this afternoon.

Got my 500s today and they are too small....smh I'm so disappointed I love the shoe not sure how I'm gonna get the size I need.

Got my 500s today and they are too small....smh I'm so disappointed I love the shoe not sure how I'm gonna get the size I need.
sell your pair on stockx & use it to buy the right size..i have a 10 in the smy's & they're a bit big, so i sized down to a 9.5, i get my utility blacks tomorrow.

Is anyone who got a confirmation email still waiting for shipping form YS? still havent had an upadate on more order from them for the 500s

Ordered Calabasas socks along with my 500 order on YS because I wanted to get the most out of my $20 shipping. Received my 500's yesterday but apparently they'er shipping my socks separately. Weird.

Back
Top Bottom