Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Slightly off-topic but since we are on recent merch, has anyone got info of vinyl rip of his recent album releases? I'l appreciate the PM - thanks!

Slightly off-topic but since we are on recent merch, has anyone got info of vinyl rip of his recent album releases? I'l appreciate the PM - thanks!
If your talking about “Ye” vynl it went on sale on or about the same time the Ye Wyoming merch went live on the site.

Kids See Ghosts Hoodie Out For Delivery :nerd:

Waiting for my damn shirt lol “L/S” I would have got the hoddie but living in Atlanta and owning like 20 hoodies it would have got no play. I usually just wear L/S a lot more here

But honestly where my shirt lol. I already saw someone wearing one

That hoodie is dope but I didn't care for the album very much at all. Opted for the Calabasas LS instead...
20180715_103103.jpg

... Just cleaned my Blushes love to keep these looking fresh
20180715_101552.jpg

20180715_101704.jpg

TTS

wore mine last night for a friend's BBQ. Was going for an all day comfort and deciding between Blushes and Bait EQT's. 500's are just so comfortable

yeah baits are so comfortable, prefer them over ultraboosts. I wear my baits for errands all the time. 500s are just different level of comfort

500's are TTS, but I don't have Utility Blacks which some are saying fits tighter than the Blushes

yeah baits are so comfortable, prefer them over ultraboosts. I wear my baits for errands all the time. 500s are just different level of comfort

500's are TTS, but I don't have Utility Blacks which some are saying fits tighter than the Blushes

The pair of UB's that I actually bought in my size arrived yesterday from Concepts, and, while they did start off a little tighter than my Blushes, I lined the 2 shoes up, and they were the EXACT same length. Honestly, the bigger difference between the 2 was that the UB's were tighter at the ankle and putting your feet in. I think they're the same distance from heel to toe, but the opening for the foot is tighter, which imo speaks to some tighter cushioning at the top of the shoe.

I tried on my UB 500’s in the same size as my blush pair and they definitely felt a little tighter when I wore one of each on my feet. More narrow in the toes but can’t remember if my blush were as tight when I first unds’d those.

I only tried the Black ones on for a second but they do seem to be tighter than the blushes.

The pair of UB's that I actually bought in my size arrived yesterday from Concepts, and, while they did start off a little tighter than my Blushes, I lined the 2 shoes up, and they were the EXACT same length. Honestly, the bigger difference between the 2 was that the UB's were tighter at the ankle and putting your feet in. I think they're the same distance from heel to toe, but the opening for the foot is tighter, which imo speaks to some tighter cushioning at the top of the shoe.

Your UB the same size as your Mita NMD?

Returned my TTS ADC 500s and my .5 up UB came in yesterday from CNCPTS as well. Toebox STILL felt short, but a lot better than my TTS pair. Gonna try them on again and see if I can get a better idea of the fit. I swear I don't have crazy *** feet either :rofl:

Your UB the same size as your Mita NMD?

Returned my TTS ADC 500s and my .5 up UB came in yesterday from CNCPTS as well. Toebox STILL felt short, but a lot better than my TTS pair. Gonna try them on again and see if I can get a better idea of the fit. I swear I don't have crazy *** feet either :rofl:

Yeah same size for both. And I don't have a 6th toe or anything. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom