Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I've gotten rid of all my Yeezys since last year. All I have left are Doves, 700s and Butters. On;y other Yeezy I can see myself copping this year are Zebras if they do re release or the statics.

I too sold all of my Yeezys except the 700s. I don’t miss any of them.

Yeezys are over saturated at this point and I’m trying to dwindle my collection to pairs that i would wear on a daily basis (which is mostly Jordan 1s)

This is awesome, hope people trash theirs.

If they slow the retros ill be able to get mine out in a couple of years still pretty fresh and be one of the few left.

For V1s, I have my Moonrocks and Oxford tans. I sold my PBs.
For V2s, I've owned every single colorway except for the Oreo and Butter pair. But I only kept the Creams, Beluga 1.0, Zebras, and Red stripe.
I kinda regret getting rid of the Blue tint pair and the Beluga 2.0 pair though.
I probably will keep the Sesame pair but the Static pair is more intriguing.

theyre def still dope af. for me its an overall move away from hoarding sneakers.

i like the trend of releases being more and more accessible for us doe

I just kept the most unique cws or the pairs that I wear the most.
At one point I kept all the pairs just to complete the set but I realized it was a waste.
There was no point of me keeping a pair if I wasn't gonna wear them, especially since I could use the money for better use.

Man it’s crazy ppl are dumping yeezy’s! But since hype has died and style changes its understandable

Hype only died because people that couldn’t get Yeezys when they were impossible to get can get them now.

Man it’s crazy ppl are dumping yeezy’s! But since hype has died and style changes its understandable

Is the consensus everywhere or just here on NT?

I have 4 Yeezys. Had the black and red joints when they dropped 3 color ways but traded for the Zebras. Haha. Might be dumb but I got it for retail and didn't care. But I haven't worn any of them and figured I'll break them out when the hype is totally dead.

Saw this on feet of the Statics on IG

92D227D8-A04A-44A5-A6AD-8E67E6DE0166.jpeg

The statics look like the sneaker version of a crazy ex keying the side of your car. The transparent stripe really kills the shoe, if they had left the stripe blank or done an all over pattern without a stripe it would have been much cleaner imho

I see a lot of people selling these for ow stuff

replacing old hype with new hype lol

none of my business tho

I like the black OW Prestos and the OG OW Prestos, but the Yeezys (350 and 700s) look better imo. No way I'm selling them. Only problem is I rarely get a chance to wear all of them :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom