Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
It’s a lot worse than a scuff. I saw the business owner and told him I just ruined my brand new shoes and they should have had the street taped off. I told him how much they cost. He seemed skeptical and asked did I have a receipt. I pulled up my email receipt on my phone and then he gave me the money.

Sometimes when u talk to people nicely instead of going off, things work out in your favor. I don’t need to lie or make up stories for NT. I rarely even post on here.

I remember someone asking YM if WW meant US also and they said it will include the US also. I wouldn't mind picking up a third pair :smokin hope they made a lot this time around. This lines up with what we heard earlier in the year... small restock in March followed by a larger one at the end of the year. If I remember correctly Trojan the one who told us about that!

It’s a lot worse than a scuff. I saw the business owner and told him I just ruined my brand new shoes and they should have had the street taped off. I told him how much they cost. He seemed skeptical and asked did I have a receipt. I pulled up my email receipt on my phone and then he gave me the money.

Sometimes when u talk to people nicely instead of going off, things work out in your favor. I don’t need to lie or make up stories for NT. I rarely even post on here.
Hey man at least you got you rmoney back. You can probably get another one for lower than 220 lmao. Use these as beaters.

I remember someone asking YM if WW meant US also and they said it will include the US also. I wouldn't mind picking up a third pair :smokin hope they made a lot this time around. This lines up with what we heard earlier in the year... small restock in March followed by a larger one at the end of the year. If I remember correctly Trojan the one who told us about that!
I'm gonna grab a second pair. YM is pretty easy cop for bigger sizes since resellers going for small sizes now.

Wave Runners restocking and I’m just waiting on Kiwis :pimp:

54A0ECE2-CB13-4A84-820B-3ED2BE897AB7.gif

thought those were the pants that unzip to become shorts for a sec lmao

Obvs on the retail thing.

I just don't know that I need a backup. These things handle wear pretty well in terms of color. The creases don't bother me.

Only reason I'd double up at this point is the heel slippage will lead to some heel holes eventually

Obvs on the retail thing.

I just don't know that I need a backup. These things handle wear pretty well in terms of color. The creases don't bother me.

Only reason I'd double up at this point is the heel slippage will lead to some heel holes eventually
Mine are starting to get really dirty in various spots on both shoes. They kinda look a bit faded and generally beat up. Might try to give them a proper cleaning soon. Only ever cleaned a bit of the midsole from the worst dirt.

Back
Top Bottom