Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Lol

they made that yeezy busta dude look foolish lol

:rolleyes I feel like I need to check my 500s now because my blushes & moons came from StockX ... Utilities at least from Adidas.

Didn't you feel like the full size run guys were still kinda messing with him tho? Then he tires to save face and drink water through his mask :rofl:

just got hit with the paypal charge from sns for 700's. forgot i even entered:emoji_upside_down:

Same here, I’m guessing I got them? I would have thought I would have got an official email from them along with the PayPal charge. Was worried I was being scammed for a second.

I went back and read the email that had the instructions in it, and from that it would seem like we did...but I’m still not sure either :lol:
I’m so dam clueless rite now I was just entering raffles knowin I wouldn’t win :rofl:, woke up and saw that charge like sheesh but did I win lol..idk even know if they have my correct shipping address

Think I could find someone to trade the purple and green Jordan 1s coming out for these? Asking for both too much? Might be purple and some cash?

:rolleyes I feel like I need to check my 500s now because my blushes & moons came from StockX ... Utilities at least from Adidas.

Didn't you feel like the full size run guys were still kinda messing with him tho? Then he tires to save face and drink water through his mask :rofl:
re: YeezyBusta
let's all say it together: "he's really an expert on NOTHING"

I bet you a random Niketalker can legit check way better then him. Dude tried to save face by saying at the end of the show
"I usually check the box because the box is a dead giveaway"
Brendan just gave the camera the look.
Welty was probably jumping for joy deep inside. They basically showed who YB really is, just a regular dude with Instagram.

Back
Top Bottom