Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Cancel SZN :nerd:
128735.jpg

Grabbed an 11.5. Other card declined on a 12 using my wife's card. She just had a tech text me from the operating room to see if I had tried to buy something on her card. Oops!:lol:

Alright, off to the zoo. Have a good one, everybody! Still don't plan on actually rocking these unless I'm overwhelmed when/if they arrive. I realize there's definite brick potential, but whatevs. It's just a couple hundred bucks. Maybe not being able to double up will save me some money.

:lol: Who here actually buying to wear? If you're a reseller, watch these be some bricks like the Powerphases

Thats what I'm thinking too, everyone saw what happened with 700 but the jig is up... I'm sure some money will be made but nowhere near waverunner levels. This preorder trend is some booty **** though... not a fan

These have a high possibility of Bricking seening how many resellers got multiple pairs

Wave runners most wanted to wear

These would go on sale if released in stores to me...... but I could be wrong

For the people who grabbed these and actually like/want to keep. Congrats!

For the people who copped to resell and have the mindset they will flip like Waverunners, you're in for a rude awakening. These will not flip for much if anything over retail, once you actually get them that is. Look how many W's there are, everyone who wanted them got them (which is great for collectors and people who like the model). It's however crushing to the resell market.

There will still be a worldwide release on ADC, Yeezy Supply & Consortium accounts. Plus restocks on top of it.

These will have little to no value over retail. If you don't believe me and want to prove me wrong, please name an Adidas Yeezy model without Boost that truly resells?

For the people who copped to resell and have the mindset they will flip like Waverunners, you're in for a rude awakening. These will not flip for much if anything over retail, once you actually get them that is. Look how many W's there are, everyone who wanted them got them (which is great for collectors and people who like the model). It's however crushing the resell.

There will still be a worldwide release on ADC, Yeezy Supply & Consortium accounts. Plus restocks on top of it.

These will have little to no value over retail.

I agree but in the meantime I’ll enjoy the 3 I got lol.

For the people who copped to resell and have the mindset they will flip like Waverunners, you're in for a rude awakening. These will not flip for much if anything over retail, once you actually get them that is. Look how many W's there are, everyone who wanted them got them (which is great for collectors and people who like the model). It's however crushing to the resell market.

theyll still probably have resell value. people will get excited by the actual release and thatll drive the price up a bit

Welp, looks like I'll have some moon boots for those WGAF days. At least I didn't have to get a sports bra and pants along w/ em.

Back
Top Bottom