Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
My 2nd order got canceled. I was checking out so fast that i didnt bother to notice it was one per. I did feel like I should use a different card but didnt have another one wth me.
Any chance they ll restock again today?

DWUzsCkXkAA8bQi.jpg:large

I feel Ye only dresses like this nowadays because he’s out of shape now :smh:

I think he throws on anything that matches as long as he’s comfortable :lol:

Any chance they ll restock again today?
Its a pre-order so im not sure how a restock would work. Unless they decide to make more shoes based off demand.

How Do You Check Order Status On YS?

:nerd:
check your account. my 2nd order was canceled 37mins after i received confirmation and i received refund. My cancellation was due to buying more than one pair tho.

Think you quoted the wrong person

Saw someone else say they run true, anyways well see

?

Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 12.01.19 PM.png

I was replying to that

I saw the guy from bannedla saying they ran half size big on ig, so was just asking if you had heard anyone else say it.

Regardless, hopefully they're TTS

Last edited:
I hate myself for saying this but I should have been a bundle boy, god dammit that shoe is fire.

my pair got canceled...not sure why. It's not like I had multiple pairs on the same card or address.

My gf got a pair too so I'm okay but I'm not sure why mine got canceled.

I feel Ye only dresses like this nowadays because he’s out of shape now :smh:

I think he throws on anything that matches as long as he’s comfortable :lol:

DIsclaimer: I love Kanye. All types of Kanye, old, new, present, past, future....

But this fit might be the one that finally makes me think he does not give a F anymore. Like you said,, he throws on random crap. The weird thing, he's had horrendous fits for a minute now but I kind of attributed that to his mental health problems, out of shape, etc.

I guess, I just really long for the 2010 MBDTF era to 2012 Cruel Summer fits. Even his 2015 first foray into Adidas was interesting.

Now, it's literally whatever is lying around it seems. Don't get me wrong, I love being cozy too but not ALL the damn time.Sorry for the rant. Still love Ye

DIsclaimer: I love Kanye. All types of Kanye, old, new, present, past, future....

But this fit might be the one that finally makes me think he does not give a F anymore. Like you said,, he throws on random crap. The weird thing, he's had horrendous fits for a minute now but I kind of attributed that to his mental health problems, out of shape, etc.

I guess, I just really long for the 2010 MBDTF era to 2012 Cruel Summer fits. Even his 2015 first foray into Adidas was interesting.

Now, it's literally whatever is lying around it seems. Don't get me wrong, I love being cozy too but not ALL the damn time.Sorry for the rant. Still love Ye

What You Should Really Be Asking Is Why Is It You're "Longing" For Another Man's Fits

:nerd:

Last edited:
Picked up that Frozen Yellow Calabasas cap off SSense the other day. had it for £55 inc express shipping from Canada. jumped right on it at that price. cheapest i’ve seen it. wanted it since it initially dropped on yeezysupply a year ago so good to finally have it. should go well with the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom