Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
The color blocking on those 700s is dope AF.

Must cop...even on a silhouette that isn't necessarily my favorite.

5293D4AE-E412-43D3-948F-A4EE2C3DC468.jpeg

:pimp:

What’s the best looking Adidas Yeezy in your opinion?

Powerphase, 350, V2, 500, 700, 750, or 950?

I’ll never understand the fascination with Kanye’s day-to-day clothes. Can’t even fathom such an inconsequential thing crossing my mind, let alone discussing it with anyone else. :lol:

Let that man live.

Funny thing is those daily pics of Ye are taken when he is arriving to or leaving his studio. Are people expecting him to wear a suit to his studio?! I would have walked with sweats and a hoodie if I were him and just going to the studio too. If you follow Kim on social media you can see he still dresses up on special occasions. Stop worrying about what a grown man wears to his own studio. I bet everyone in this thread would wear something similar.

I’ll never understand the fascination with Kanye’s day-to-day clothes. Can’t even fathom such an inconsequential thing crossing my mind, let alone discussing it with anyone else. :lol:

Let that man live.

I would call it more of an observation rather than fascination. But yea, it shouldn't be that deep to you.

Let that man live.

Right :lol:

Ye Is In The Bracket Of “I Can Wear What The **** I Want, When The **** I Want” And Ya’ll In Here Gauging His Fits Like He’s Gonna Be Sitting Next To You In Exams Tomorrow :rolleyes

Some Of You Need Some More Hobbies :lol:

Right :lol:

Ye Is In The Bracket Of “I Can Wear What The **** I Want, When The **** I Want” And Some Of Y’all Dudes In Here Gauging His Fits Like He’s Gonna Be Sitting Next To You In Exams Tomorrow :rolleyes

Some Of Yall Need Some More Hobbies :lol:

Says the guy that has Mike Tyson with what looks to be cocaine on his face as a display lol. Continue to tell us how you really feel.

MilkyKanWaves. Cuz this shoe look like milkyways to me. But I see everyone like them this time around.

Not sure if this pic of the 3m 700s Kim was wearing has been posted yet but they're looking nice

Attachments

• D3D8218F-7E6D-4E65-B7CF-0AC9AD522F0D.png
    D3D8218F-7E6D-4E65-B7CF-0AC9AD522F0D.png
    817.7 KB · Views: 94
Back
Top Bottom