Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
No problems guys, I'll just keep my info to myself in the future.

This the **** I’m talking about. NT has evolved from a community whose common interest was the luv sneakers & dope shoe pics..... whose members helped out one another to this arrogant bunch of know it alls (who don’t know anything), fabricators & resellers.

This man goes out of his way to provide release info that’s damn near spot on & ya’ll wanna chastise him for a “maybe”... smh.

I can see why most old timers don’t even frequent NT anymore.

This the **** I’m talking about. NT has evolved from a community whose common interest was the luv sneakers & dope shoe pics..... whose members helped out one another to this arrogant bunch of know it alls (who don’t know anything), fabricators & resellers.

This man goes out of his way to provide release info that’s damn near spot on & ya’ll wanna chastise him for a “maybe”... smh.

I can see why most old timers don’t even frequent NT anymore.
no sense in telling these cats anymore man. The Old NT died a long time ago.

I’m dead with how hilarious it is how people have suddenly changed their minds about these shoes. It’s the same in the US as in EU. 98% of the people were seriously hating on this shoe and were calling them bricks and what not. Now everyone suddenly ”loves” them and want them. LMAO.

F4C8CED0-4AE1-44B6-A4A8-2F0C0330BD1B.gif

Reactions: JPS
I didn't like them until I saw detailed video of them on foot with multiple angles.

Monarchs still look better though.

I'll be the first to admit I flip flopped hard and its probably entirely because of the hype, i want them bad now. Initially I was saying $300 wasnt worth it but now I want multiples

I'm also glad I did though because they led me to have a greater appreciation of runners in general.

really wanted these but unfortunately I have work really early in the morning, good luck to the guys copping to wear, resellers plz keep prices down so I can afford them later on lol

i'd honestly off my Kaws IV for a couple of wave runners. I cant get over how Nike gave us shin gaurd tongues on IVs. really hope they correct it for the black/red IV next year
Can confirm.. with ease I’d let go of my kaws for 2x waves

Yeah the tongues are huge. LOL.
I completely forgot bc off the pure shock of winning a raffle. Then when the package came in i still didnt notice. and then after a few days of inspecting i was reminded lmao

I wouldn’t give up my kaws for these but the waves would have to add once people get them in hand for a fair trade imo post release

Back
Top Bottom