Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
3B1BC3C2-0DD0-4A91-B773-E7A12EC939C0.jpeg

failed

my order from yeezysupply for canceled for fraud. i didnt get my money back. any idea when ill get a refund back?

I found why they canceled my order with the complete different info: I still accidentally had my phone # as the same ugh

That can't really be it right?

did you just hit back each time? if so how far back did you go?

first time getting through splash so I hit back all the way to the size selection but it said I already ordered. by the time I went forward to try to order the same size again the clock expired.

I just reloaded back to adidas.com/yeezy and I got placed on the product page right away with no waiting room.

I need to stop panic buying random sizes on YS when my 11.5/12s sell out and just wait for the restocks. I keep getting stuck with a size 6 on all these ****ing releases and then get canceled over and over again on restocks no matter what I try, it's like my curse. Could be worse I suppose...
Honestly brah, that's karma for buying someone else's size.

My bad, YS. Haha. I’m not sure if I should contact them or leave it alone.
i'd leave it alone if the payment processed on the site and you got a confirmation.

I put the wrong billing address on an order and it just told me the zip was wrong. I changed it and it took it so I think only zip matters like someone was saying

Back
Top Bottom