Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Did you go through security verification through your bank when you ordered? On ADC Chase and BOA wouldn't approve my order so I had to use PayPal.

I ordered through yeezysupply and used my CC. If it was fraudulent I would of gotten an email from Chase of approving purchase of some sort. But nothing and yeezysupply just cancelled my order. Again this was my only order with them.

ADC did me dirty. Wanted a second pair after hearing about the YS cancels, but good so say. So, waiting on shipping till I'm safe

Was your billing address different than your shipping? Did you use a virtual card like Privacy or BOFA Online? Was the address you shipped to drastically different than the location your ip is?

Trying to figure out what trips the fraud detection
For what it's worth I've had no issues with YS sending to a different billing.

:lol: Is that a shot at me? Because I did end up with a pair. :nthat:

1475622603177.png

You got a pair?!

Sheesh, I rem not too long ago all that cash you ran about them.

34821823-8366-488E-AA17-8D096C622B1E.gif

Was your billing address different than your shipping? Did you use a virtual card like Privacy or BOFA Online? Was the address you shipped to drastically different than the location your ip is?

Trying to figure out what trips the fraud detection

how'd you do today max?

ADC did me dirty. Wanted a second pair after hearing about the YS cancels, but good so say. So, waiting on shipping till I'm safe

i got past the waiting room at 10:40am and didnt get a pair from ADC

went thru, what seemed like, 20 captchas about buses and signs
added an 11. said out of stock. added an 11.5, went to bag, tried to check out via paypal....and thats all i remember!

I ordered through yeezysupply and used my CC. If it was fraudulent I would of gotten an email from Chase of approving purchase of some sort. But nothing and yeezysupply just cancelled my order. Again this was my only order with them.
I'm curious if YS is set up to go off for bank checks or just classifies it as fraud if the bank declines cause YS doesn't go off and do the bank's security. I'm probably just talking out my a**

Back
Top Bottom