Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Someone start a new private forum, invite only!!!

In all seriousness, there was like 5 restocks on YS and tbh if you did your homework and stayed up there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to cop at least one. ADC is always a **** show
Im going to start a Discord group on release days if one already hasnt been started.

Could not check out with PayPal. The 7.5 was just by credit card.

I don't even bother w/ PayPal for these splash releases.

But, just to be clear, the problem you were having was on the page where you pick the size and add to bag, right? Not the payment screen? You pasted the url of the page where you couldn't add to bag?

I got one 'add to bag' problem page and a payment loop problem page as well.

Was your billing address different than your shipping? Did you use a virtual card like Privacy or BOFA Online? Was the address you shipped to drastically different than the location your ip is?
Trying to figure out what trips the fraud detection

Used a different shipping address than billing address before on YS with no issues. I don't get how YS operate their detection methods. Manuel folks getting single pears cancelled and other folks get multiple pairs. :nerd:

So for future , what do i do if I’m at the add to bag screen and it’s not adding ?

You hope for a YS restock because Adidas still can't get their **** together after all these releases. :lol:

Got through early on adidas, went back to cart again and used card instead of PayPal twice and both times cart emptied and fraud email came :angry:

Missed the initial ys and adc drop cuz I was out at brunch. Come home a little while ago and happen to catch one of those random restocks. Just kept refreshing after it said sold out and eventually got my 8.5

I don't even bother w/ PayPal for these splash releases.

But, just to be clear, the problem you were having was on the page where you pick the size and add to bag, right? Not the payment screen? You pasted the url of the page where you couldn't add to bag?

I got one 'add to bag' problem page and a payment loop problem page as well.
Ya. Couldn't add after making it thru splash. Opened multiple tabs and pasted the URL from when adidas was erroring out and had the direct link to the shoes. Kept trying till one added. Every time i opened a new tab it would show different sizes.

Checked out the first one with credit card and managed to add an 11 after. Made the mistake of staying signed in and trying PayPal checkout on the 11.

i got past the waiting room at 10:40am and didnt get a pair from ADC

went thru, what seemed like, 20 captchas about buses and signs
added an 11. said out of stock. added an 11.5, went to bag, tried to check out via paypal....and thats all i remember!
same but with a size 7.5 nothing else was addint to cart and it was still early got to the process payment then got hit with the empty cart felt like the mr krabs meme

Funny story for my first YS dub... woke up around 11, checked the YS page said sold out so I already took the L mentally. Went to take a ****, went back to my laptop, refreshed the page, carted and copped with ease off a restock... couldn't believe it :lol::lol:

ADC is really really ridiculous. Its already a pain in the *** waiting to get through splash. IF you finally get through, you have to worry about adding to cart. By some miracle you manage to finally get the +1 blue bag and head to check out, you get a payment loop. If Yeezysupply can offer smooth transactions, why can't a multi billion dollar company do the same?

I couldn't get ADC to accept any of my cards for that 9.5 I had. Talk about Blue balls

nt should become premium website, charge a yearly fee, 100 bucks, important info could be posted without fear of lurkers, if not more and more people movin over to discords each day

Gonna dedicate my first on-feet pic to you :emoji_eggplant:

B72J8g3IUAAWzMp.jpg

@nonheinous

Get some 700s on my man's feets

same but with a size 7.5 nothing else was addint to cart and it was still early got to the process payment then got hit with the empty cart felt like the mr krabs meme
Got to the select your size via mobile. I tried every single size, but the size 6 and could not check out cause they claimed it wasn't availble or I would get hit with an error occured, please reselect size message.

A private side of NT would get rid of some riff raff & trolling. Hell, I pay $100 to Rivals every year. Do no adds for that side...it could work.

Back
Top Bottom