Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
PP may hang around a lil longer, but they’ll still sell through. Those greys started disappearing faster than folks could post the link. Prob grab a pair to see how they look in hand. Shoulda grabbed the whites when they were under 200.

Rather buy stan smiths for $30 when sales hit than buy powerphases...
having both in hand, i can tell you the basic stan smiths (the $75 pair) is made of very poor leather.. i have a pair and the medial sides look like crinkled paper.. the leather on the phases is much better and ive worn my phases more than my SS's and the leather is still in excellent condition..

those basic stans, while icons, are throwaway shoes ..wear them, beat them, donate them.

Someone break it to me easy... how do these size? Im seeing tts and half small, im hoping its more tts cause thats what i ordered lol (i half up on v2s)

Someone break it to me easy... how do these size? Im seeing tts and half small, im hoping its more tts cause thats what i ordered lol

From What I’ve Seen TTS Is The Way To Go.

I Ended Up With .5 Down From What I Consider My TTS 10 And Am Worried About Fit.

I Do However Go TTS In V2s Which Most Would Say .5 Up On, So That’s My One Glimmer Of Hope The 9.5 Will Fit

From What I’ve Seen TTS Is The Way To Go.

I Ended Up With .5 Down From What I Consider My TTS 10 And Am Worried About Fit.

I Do However Go TTS In V2s Which Most Would Say .5 Up On, So That’s My One Glimmer Of Hope The 9.5 Will Fit

if we're talking 700s I wear a 10.5 and an 11 in V2's ----- so if you wear a 10 in V2s and you ordered a 9.5 in these you should be good.. everyones foot is different tho.. hope it works out for you fam!

I think for sizing it seems the consensus is:

1) if you are TTS and didn't size up in V2's, stick to V2.
2) If you size up .5 from TTS in your V2, stick to V2 sizing.

Sorry..i know its confusing.

Anyone think that these manual orders that are cancels from ys are just leading to bots eating them up? cuz each time they restock, it gets harder for the manual guys to be quick where bots are probably just chilling and eating till they give up.

Manual orders aren't the only ones getting canceled.

And there are plenty of manual users who ate on the restocks as well using the checkout links that were posted in this thread. Myself included

Manual orders aren't the only ones getting canceled.

And there are plenty of manual users who ate on the restocks as well using the checkout links that were posted in this thread. Myself included

well yeah, but I would assume they have an easier time eating and would probably eat till the last restock where as manual users are most likely to give up after the 2nd or 3rd restock. So in the end bots are cleaning up most of the restocks from cancellation.

can someone exactly explain what a bot is and how it works? I'm old school

To put it simply, in this context it's typically a program or script thats been developed to add-to-cart/checkout pairs much faster than a human can do so manually.

well yeah, but I would assume they have an easier time eating and would probably eat till the last restock where as manual users are most likely to give up after the 2nd or 3rd restock. So in the end bots are cleaning up most of the restocks from cancellation.

I mean that's common sense that bots are eating up most pairs. But if you blame bots for all your failures and just quit, then you'll never succeed in this hobby

To put it simply, in this context it's typically a program or script thats been developed to add-to-cart/checkout pairs much faster than a human can do so manually.
I mean that's common sense that bots are eating up most pairs. But if you blame bots for all your failures and just quit, then you'll never succeed in this hobby

I saw people blaming bots for them failing during the ADC release as if the bots could just magically bypass the Waiting Room..... :sick:

What Im trying to get to is that I felt the way that ys did it this time benefited bot users more than us manual guys compared to the releases before. I cop, so I dont know where you getting that I am blaming them for failure, just curious as to what others think about this.

can someone exactly explain what a bot is and how it works? I'm old school

I think googling about sneaker bots will explain a lot more than I ever will, and I'm sure that there are folks here who are, um, intimately familiar with bots and the intricacies of bots.

In essence, a bot is a program that allows you to, in an automated, computer-quick fashion, cart at various shoe sites. Some bots specialize in certain sites, and some are more of a catch-all for a number of sites. They allow you to access a site, ATC, and checkout with a speed that humans couldn't even hope to achieve. You can set up different billing profiles (such that you can get around the 1-per-customer issue), and essentially brute force your way into purchasing not just one, but many, pairs of shoes or clothes.

In actuality, most of the hardcore folks use a lot more than bots. Because, in practice, there are limitations to what a bot can achieve working from your specific IP, and your particular connection speed.

Many sites have software in place that blocks your IP if you're trying to buy a product from a URL over and over and over, as a computer w/ a bot can do. So, a number of folks buy proxies, which are essentially other IP addresses that can, essentially, attack the site in a fashion such that it will not look like it's one IP trying to buy, but instead 10, 20, 100 different IP addresses are all trying to buy. These proxies cost not an insignificant amount, esp if you want lots of proxies. If you use a bot w/o proxies at many sites, you're gonna need to launch it literally 30 seconds or so before a drop AT MOST, or else your IP address will be blocked before you ever get to buy the shoes.

For some folks, though, there are speed or processor/memory issues that don't allow them to go at high speed and get to the website the fastest. So, some folks actually buy dedicated powerful computers/servers w/ super-high-speed connections that do the job for them. So, you just point it to a site (w/ a keyword to search for if the URL isn't known pre-drop) or a specific URL (for those sites that have the URL available pre-drop).

So, for the folks who really are hardcore invested, it's a bot, proxies, and a dedicated sneaker server, and we can be talking thousands of dollars...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom