Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
"Alternative facts"...It was hilarious watching StockX Ask drop by $1 increments seconds at a time today. Real resellers don't budge, they out here buying ya pairs for $500 And then take each and every one of them and sell em back to you for $300 over that when the dust settles. Speaking only of experience here. These are OGs, OGs always hold their value. The real winner is StockX here. Lol
Wait brokeboys who sell for the low at release buy the same shoes again for more than what they sold em for later down the line :nerd: :lol: wowz

If the ‘butter’ you spread on your toast is this ‘barely volt’ colour be warned, youre going to be vomiting within the hour.

A6DB4D96-2ADE-4978-BA20-73062B1C5D58.jpeg

ADC will be here today, still no update from YS

oswell

Luckly the ADC order is my size, so ill be seeing if this is a keep or trade.

Hopefully I see an shipped email from YS today. Getting kinda worried on my first wave 9:00am confirmed order. Card has already been charged and taken out of my account. Please bless me Fashion. I want these to wear.

Hopefully I see an shipped email from YS today. Getting kinda worried on my first wave 9:00am confirmed order. Card has already been charged and taken out of my account. Please bless me Fashion. I want these to wear.
sounds like ur good

Yea I’m not too worried about ys. If they ship cool. If not I’ll buy next week for ~450 is. But I’d like to cop for 320. Nbd I’m just happy resell is dead so that we have options. But if I get cancelled I’ll be pissed that my one and only order didn’t ship and nixxas got 3+ orders with most of em already shipping

Back
Top Bottom