Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Mine also shipped from NJ and says it is from FASHION DIST SERV . It is saying it will be here on tomorrow. It doesn't even show it has left NJ. Probably will be here Friday.

Both orders shipped... first restock @ 7:35a pst for sz 9 and last restock @ 12:12p for sz 9.5

Damn should I wait another day or two before I cop my size? Looks like prices keep dipping hahaha.

My 6AM PST order also finally got shipping through the UPS MyChoice portal. No update on the YS order page or an email. Seems like they handling their shipping LIFO not FIFO which is kind of weird because the later orders are all restocks from cancelled orders. I would have though the unflagged and cleared early orders would be processed and shipped first... but that's Savino for ya

My 6AM PST order also finally got shipping through the UPS MyChoice portal. No update on the YS order page or an email. Seems like they handling their shipping LIFO not FIFO which is kind of weird because the later orders are all restocks from cancelled orders. I would have though the unflagged and cleared early orders would be processed and shipped first... but that's Savino for ya

You're Looking Waaaayyy Too Far In To Things Brotha :lol:

I Think It's Pretty Clear At This Point That Shipping Is Random As Far As We Can Tell. OR, Based On A Factor We Don't Have Enough Information About Everyones Order To Gauge :wink:

wait weren't you ooping links, lol how are you needing to pay resale
13 wasn't even loaded on YS and impossible to get on ADC because of ATC issues and payment loop when I was able to cart one. I got my nephew a pair and one to potentially trade if my brother in law can't fit it, which it most likely wont and will pretty much help me cop my size for cheaper than resale.

My YS shipped. ordered at 6:01 PST. I don't know why people are putting times. It is expected to get here next Tuesday. That's the latest I have ever received a YS shipment besides for a pre-order. Maybe I have been lucky in the past ebcause of my proximity to their shipping distribution but I have always received my pairs the following tuesday-thursday (even when I have ordered multiples).

I hope this is in the right place...I grabbed a sz 9 of the waverunners. Found someone who’s willing to swap for my actual sz 11. What’s the safest way to do this without me ending up scammed? He suggested a private eBay listing where we sell for $1 but if he doesn’t ship, eBay will just refund my $1. I’ll still have no shoes. Any ideas?

I hope this is in the right place...I grabbed a sz 9 of the waverunners. Found someone who’s willing to swap for my actual sz 11. What’s the safest way to do this without me ending up scammed? He suggested a private eBay listing where we sell for $1 but if he doesn’t ship, eBay will just refund my $1. I’ll still have no shoes. Any ideas?

buy your size 11 off stockx rn while its cheap, then sell your size 9 when you receive them (or hold). doing size swaps online seem sketch and i wouldn't risk it unless its with someone i trust.

There's middlemen that do it for a small fee. Forgot the youtuber's name i think it's like sc00ps or something but if you hit him up he usually legit checks both pairs and if they're both good the deal is done and he ships to each of you. If one is suspected fake he hits up both of you and returns the pairs.

StockX.

No need to take unnecessary risks IMO

Both of you make a paypal invoice for an agreed upon market price and sell each other the shoes. Basically paying 3% + ship for “paypal protection”

but you could still get scammed with paypal invoice...

just find a legitimate middle man. Some consignment shops even offer the size swap option as well as a middle man option

Straight to feet. True to size was the move

Attachments

• 4CE03A10-386A-4C43-AA31-914BE7661D69.jpeg
    4CE03A10-386A-4C43-AA31-914BE7661D69.jpeg
    310.2 KB · Views: 76
but you could still get scammed with paypal invoice...

just find a legitimate middle man. Some consignment shops even offer the size swap option as well as a middle man option

Yea... “paypal protection”

Point is that the guy can at least fight it and possibly get the full market value back. The ebay suggestion for $1 is just stupid and more prone to a scam. Let’s say ebay was the way to go and they both pay market price, that’s an extra 10% fee for essentially the same thing as paypal.

Shoes came in today, pretty fast shipping from ADC since they always ship real slow.

Attachments

• DAB1BF1A-5EAB-436D-9A11-D50B52F140D4.jpeg
    DAB1BF1A-5EAB-436D-9A11-D50B52F140D4.jpeg
    217.3 KB · Views: 38
Back
Top Bottom