Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I literally just got an extra tracking number myself lol. Except I'll probably get charged for it cause I'm sure its a pair that was cancelled. Right now both tracking numbers are Ready for UPS so they haven't been dropped off yet but once they go in transit I'll update you lol. The issues here is they cancelled too many pairs and the warehouse is probably a mess from this. 4 pending charges left so maybe I'll get all of my pairs lol

ok so had to make sure IT came in today before i say anything.

Looks like YS sent me an extra pair of 700s.

I ordered 2 pairs from YS and 1 from ADC.

First YS order was at 901A. 2nd was at 1034A.

After waiting a few business days, i got shipping on the Size 7.

When i went to check myChoice, i saw i had two packings (two different tracking numbers) coming in from Fashion district serv so i assumed that was my other order.

*I later get another notification from UPS that something was coming in thurs but had no clue what it would be*

Yesterday my packages come in.

ADCs from FEDEX adn the two YS from UPS

First YS was a 7 so i was hyped to open the 2nd for my 9.5. It was another 7 smh

At this point i was salt... so as i was telling my friend about it i looked at mychoice again and saw another package from FDS coming the next day: today.

Mad confused since i only made two orders 1 on each card and they both cleared. Nothing more.

Fast fwd today and my 9.5 that i ordered came in.

IMG_4757.jpg

I promise you i quadtriple checked.

I processed only 2 orders.

1 charge on each of my cards

3 pairs came in.

Guess my luck has shot for the rest of the year

Dude with the IG type of shot and pose. These hypebeast instagramers have to pose and take about 5 different shots and poses to upload. Some of them you have to question their manhood with feminine poses with those ugly sock matching movement. *** corny as hell
Im not going all out on the guy, but thats the most unnatural looking pose ever.

No wonder he busted an ankle.

My foot being wide wasn't the problem.Initially copped two sz 10's... had to sell both and ended up with the 10.5. My toes were poking out the front of that soft material that PP's are made of LOL. Every step look slike a scene out of poltergeist.
Videodrome%20-%203.jpg

Shoutout to the undercutting brokeboys. Managed to cop a pair for the girlfriend for 450$ plus international shipping. Don’t have patience to wait for the EU release. Let’s just hope she likes them haha.

Shoutout to the undercutting brokeboys. Managed to cop a pair for the girlfriend for 450$ plus international shipping. Don’t have patience to wait for the EU release. Let’s just hope she likes them haha.

nice congrats... you bought to get the whole 9 in bed haha

If its pending its a chance. I have 4 still pending and Charges on the same cards that have falling off already. Thats whats weird. I still dont think my confirmed size 9 shipped yet. I feel its the cancelled one honestly now that this is happening

So one more thing: I compared the size of the 350 and 700 box and two things I noticed other than the box size is the 700 box doesn’t have the adc/kanye and the adidas logo is different which is interesting. And a good sign when doing a LC

D6EE9C5D-C549-4BF2-814E-CC6483E1CC37.jpeg

nice congrats... you bought to get the whole 9 in bed haha
Haha yeah I hope so! No but haven’t surprised and bought her something special in a long time so I figured it was time now. She doesn’t even know I bought it so it’s going to be exciting seeing her reaction when we open the box. I somehow think these look super se*y on women for some reason lol. Even when they wear them with skinny pants haha.

Haha yeah I hope so! No but haven’t surprised and bought her something special in a long time so I figured it was time now. She doesn’t even know I bought it so it’s going to be exciting seeing her reaction when we open the box. I somehow think these look super se*y on women for some reason lol. Even when they wear them with skinny pants haha.

the smaller the yeezy shoes the better they look on person probably ? I seen someone with zebras that looked like he cut off the animal itself and slapped it on his shoe haha

Okay, might be a stretch for others, but I thought these are the best yeezy model/colorway to date!

Attachments

• 69BB0ACD-D168-4BF6-8ECA-CC1A3F0976E4.jpeg
    69BB0ACD-D168-4BF6-8ECA-CC1A3F0976E4.jpeg
    203.1 KB · Views: 29
Fed ex delivered my ADC pair to another address but have the tracking marked as left at front door, now I have to go back and forth with them to find the package or reimburse me.

Anyone who’s pair is coming from “Fashion Dist Serv” have any movement yet? No shipping email from YS, but it showed up on my UPS app on Monday as label created but there hasn’t been any movement yet.

USPS >

Never had a problem with the old women at my local

Ups and fedex can suck a ****

USPS < Everything else. USPS, atleast here in Jersey City, are hit or miss on packages, and its a HUGE hassle to get them to investigate things. Even those hired/contract drivers for Fedex are more reliable lol

Anyone who’s pair is coming from “Fashion Dist Serv” have any movement yet? No shipping email from YS, but it showed up on my UPS app on Monday as label created but there hasn’t been any movement yet.

Nope, mine has been "Order Processed: Ready for UPS" since Tuesday. Ups emailed me this morning saying it won't make the scheduled delivery date.

Back
Top Bottom