Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
953BD863-9195-4CC9-BC23-8761430ABF6C.jpeg
I love them

ADC pending charge on my bank acct went away and balance increased to where it would be without that charge but still shows up in paypal. Received the shoes yesterday. What are the odds they forget about it or it goes away?

ADC pending charge on my bank acct went away and balance increased to where it would be without that charge but still shows up in paypal. Received the shoes yesterday. What are the odds they forget about it or it goes away?

Slim that charge will come back in a day or 2

Bit the bullet on my 13 on stockx. Not hard on money so yolo. I feel like the 13s wont go any lower. Maybe when the west coast kids get them but whatever. My brother in law doesn't fit the pair I got him so I'm just gonna sell/trade his pair in the future so it'll be as if I never even paid resale for my size. My nephew wore his 11.5 to school and kids were drooling on the hype that was on his feet hahahaha. Little man was stunting on all the 8th graders. Wanted the calabasas since yall convinced me that the leather is A+ but I totally got swamped with work and forgot to even put in the footsite raffles lol. Those can wait tho. Got the black human race NMDs confirmed tomorrow tho :nthat:

10.5 Shipped, Just got email but will be delivered tomorrow, Fashion Dist serv (idk)

Copped from one of the restocks

Mine changed to delivery of Monday. Makes sense because they had then sitting for 2 days with no movement.

Bit the bullet on my 13 on stockx. Not hard on money so yolo. I feel like the 13s wont go any lower. Maybe when the west coast kids get them but whatever. My brother in law doesn't fit the pair I got him so I'm just gonna sell/trade his pair in the future so it'll be as if I never even paid resale for my size. My nephew wore his 11.5 to school and kids were drooling on the hype that was on his feet hahahaha. Little man was stunting on all the 8th graders. Wanted the calabasas since yall convinced me that the leather is A+ but I totally got swamped with work and forgot to even put in the footsite raffles lol. Those can wait tho. Got the black human race NMDs confirmed tomorrow tho :nthat:

Is all good man I also pulled the trigger on my 9.5 and doubled up on these, came out to 465 with the code, not stressing if they drop even further. Man I wish I had the heat when I was in 8th grade, he's one lucky kid. WAIT 11.5 in 8th grade bruh how tall is he?

I’m about the do the same and cop my sz 12. I managed to score a 5 and an 11 and I still feel like somehow I took an L this release. I always cop my sz and the wife’s sz. She was acting as if she ain’t want them (too bulky) but she tried them on. And as someone said earlier these look much better on smaller feet. So she claimed them. Gonna sell the 11 and put that towards the 12. This YZY szn was definitely one for the books.

this has prob been asked a million times... but how do these fit compared to the V2?

im a sz 9 in both v2 and ultraboost..

edit*

ssaid screw it and bought a sz 9 on stock x for 475. had free shipping as well.

this has prob been asked a million times... but how do these fit compared to the V2?

im a sz 9 in both v2 and ultraboost..

Go with your V2 sizing.

Unless you plan on wearing the laces loose and untied then you can go .5 down from V2 IMO

bro your nephew is an 11.5 in 8th grade? Kid's about to be tall as hell :lol:

Back
Top Bottom