Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Damn I ordered my pair on Thursday on stockx. Sigh looks like my seller didn't send them in before UPS closed. Probably going to have to rebuy them considering it wasn't shipped within 2 business days -.-

They probably have until Monday. It's the whole day.

Damn I ordered my pair on Thursday on stockx. Sigh looks like my seller didn't send them in before UPS closed. Probably going to have to rebuy them considering it wasn't shipped within 2 business days -.-
I don't think they count the day that you purchase the shoes

Aj1 - 12
Flyknit runner - 12
Ultra boost 1.0 - 13
Nmd - 13
Yeezy v2 - 13

If I have a wide foot, what would be my ideal power phase size? Thanks

I don't think they count the day that you purchase the shoes

From a little experience, once ordered from StockX on a Saturday and the seller shipped out on a Wednesday, late in the day too. No holiday in between or anything like that.

If anything, StockX will fulfill the order somehow.

From the F.A.Q. Section:

"If something happens and your item can’t be delivered within a reasonable amount of time, we will attempt to find you another pair at no additional cost, or provide a full refund."

I'd probably go with your AJ1 size, but you going up a full size in NMD's is throwing me off. :lol:

I should mention they’re m*sh nmd (I know that’s a 4 letter word in these threads)

Wave runner = v2 size or Nike size? At these prices may as well return a pair of black pp for 700s

Thanks

Gs only release mock-up?
40D0E6BA-A010-4F91-806F-46C4CDD2FE97.jpeg

Aj1 - 12
Flyknit runner - 12
Ultra boost 1.0 - 13
Nmd - 13
Yeezy v2 - 13

If I have a wide foot, what would be my ideal power phase size? Thanks
After my ignorant self ordered a pair (I am returning my pair back to Adc); I educated myself and you go Tts or a half size up if you have wide feet. But with your size and 13.5 is rare I would go with a 13.

Puma-Thunder-Spectra.jpg
I am not bashing yeezy's but Puma bashing$ now available on Pumasupply.com

Last edited:

They say they're going to cancel the sale if you don't send in ___ amount of time, but I've had to reach out to them a few times to cancel a sale because it was like 5 days late. More scare tactics on their end than anything unless you're a habitual offender. It would take forever if they gave us knuckleheads over 3 days to ship lol. I'm guilty of sending out on the last day a lot myself.

Back
Top Bottom