Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
What is the next proper Yeezy release, out of curiosity? I feel like with all these news of a Cream restock,, 500s getting shipped,, 700 international release,,, the dates are just kind of jumbled

What is the next proper Yeezy release, out of curiosity? I feel like with all these news of a Cream restock,, 500s getting shipped,, 700 international release,,, the dates are just kind of jumbled
If YeezyMafia is to be believed it goes:
Blush 500 actual realese- April
Yellow 500 actual release - May
Monochromatic V2 - June

I would expect SIlver 700s at some point soon too since Kim wore them in the Season 7 ads.

If YeezyMafia is to be believed it goes:
Blush 500 actual realese- April
Yellow 500 actual release - May
Monochromatic V2 - June

I would expect SIlver 700s at some point soon too since Kim wore them in the Season 7 ads.

700’s had me hype. Nothing else I’ve seen this year made my pants twitch

Wait, people wearing shoes with the tag still on? What's next?

J901VqS.jpg

Any Canadians expected their 700s to arrive soon? Mine says Tuesday

Mine is Tuesday too. On Twitter a few other Canadians shared that they received theirs or are expecting them on Tuesday. This guy from BC had no duties with his hmm :ohwell:

Last edited:
Mine is Tuesday too, on Twitter a few other Canadians shared that they got there’s or are expecting them on Tuesday. This guy from BC had no duties with his hmm
Eh, I still think we'll get hit by duties. My friend have ordered from YS before and didn't get charged duties but about a month later the duties came back up and had to pay

Does anyone know how MyChoice works? I made my order with OC but I'm pretty sure I put the wrong email in. Will I still receive a notification from UPS MyChoice of my shipment coming in? Is it linked to the address or email?

My now ex GF listed and sold several of my kicks collection (several Yeezys) on StockX unlocking my phone. I did not want to sell them. If I don’t ship them, they charge the 15% automatically to my card? It’ll be a pretty big hit since it’s 5 pairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom