Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I can’t believe people do this. I mean honestly if you were going to pull a fast one after wearing you could easily remove it without cutting it off. The tag left on just looks tacky. I know it’s slightly different but same goes with the hang tag on the Jordan 3’s.

No BSing...these are great.

UnDS because it's Saturday.

MVIMG_20180324_123332.jpg

Rocking tags on shoes the new wave? Like how dudes kept the tags on their fitteds back in the early 2000s?
My homie rocks the tags on his v2s. I asked why and he said “I tuck it in because if I decide to sell them down the line, I can show the tag still on if people question the authenticity”

UnDS’ed these today for my sisters house warming party. I see how people are saying they’re narrow near the toe. The arch area is a bit narrow but my guess is it’ll form to your foot over wear. Had to tie these up tighter than I normally would because if I didn’t there would be heel slippage.
37E4A4A5-48E9-4858-8A1D-7B1A1324F02C.jpeg

I remember seeing someone wearing the White Cement 4's with the plastic square Jumpman tag still on.

the only tag i wear is with clarks wallabees or some construct timberlands... wear a paper tag on the yeezys look tacky imo but to each their own... you can always take the tag off and put them back once you sell it though

UnDS’ed these today for my sisters house warming party. I see how people are saying they’re narrow near the toe. The arch area is a bit narrow but my guess is it’ll form to your foot over wear. Had to tie these up tighter than I normally would because if I didn’t there would be heel slippage.
37E4A4A5-48E9-4858-8A1D-7B1A1324F02C.jpeg

the only tag i wear is with clarks wallabees or some construct timberlands... wear a paper tag on the yeezys look tacky imo but to each their own... you can always take the tag off and put them back once you sell it though

Yeah I always leave the tag on wallys but thats about it.

And yeah it's super easy to take the tag off without cutting it.

500s definitely aren't made in LA. They'd cost 3x as much if they were. It's possible some of the new non-adidas Yeezy footwear is made here but majority of that stuff has been made in Italy in the past.

Equipment was probly for clothing or possibly some new yeezy footwear we haven't seen yet (but I doubt it).

Back
Top Bottom