Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
That was the goal all along. Thier marketing is brilliant. Keep watering down 350 v2s until we get tired of them and release 500/700s in limited quantities so the key catch the wave. Rinse and repeat.... and “yeezys for everyone”. On another note I was nervous for having to settle for a 10.5 but I’m unds today for my birthday and their broken in after just a couple hours

It is good marketing. They’re turning the V2s and this silhouette in general into the modern Stan Smith. It is a classic type of design. Personally, I like the shoe and getting the style/colors I want is way more important to me than it being exclusive.

I actually just received a reply email from YS about my 700s that they still have not shipped to me.

Just says that they will contact the distribution center and get back to me.

I fully expect not to hear from them again.
Well dang lol

I'll just put in with my bank if they don't respond by the end of the week

If you're gonna rag on the Cowboys,, you bring up the fact that Dez can only run a total of 2 routes or Dak is mediocre without Zeke or Jason Garrett is known for clapping more than actual coaching

Plenty of recent stuff

Dak is a good young QB. Should be in Dallas for at least a decade. Zeke is an unreal back. He’s top 3-4 in the league at RB depending on the season. Dez is just getting worn out. It’s not so much that he only runs two routes, because he’s been doing that for years. It was his size/speed combination that made him special. He’s just not as fast anymore and turning really into a bid bodied redzone target. If you’re going to throw it to him when you’re inside the 5 or run Zeke....you run Zeke.

To make this post Yeezy legit....I’m watching the wave runners. If they get a little lower I’m pulling the trigger on stockx. I actually got through the splash page only to time out on release day. This OG colorway is the only one I want. Not a fan of the 500s

It is good marketing. They’re turning the V2s and this silhouette in general into the modern Stan Smith. It is a classic type of design. Personally, I like the shoe and getting the style/colors I want is way more important to me than it being exclusive.

I don't think it could ever become a staple sneaker at its price. It would have to drop $100 or so.

That was the goal all along. Thier marketing is brilliant. Keep watering down 350 v2s until we get tired of them and release 500/700s in limited quantities so the key catch the wave. Rinse and repeat.... and “yeezys for everyone”. On another note I was nervous for having to settle for a 10.5 but I’m unds today for my birthday and their broken in after just a couple hours

This strategy didn’t work for the Powerphases though. VERY little, if any, hype on those.

Dak is average at best without Zeke. Made me miss the old tandem of Romo and Dez. Imagine if they had a young Zeke Elliot in those days!

(Romo prob still would have ended up injured :frown:

And bla bla bla,,,, Yeezys are still great. Best V2s: Oreos, Frozen Yellows, and Zebras. Don't @ me

Better pic of Kanye wearing those 3m 700s
56427B4C-EFFA-4440-BF0A-5102870BCB66.jpeg

^I’ve been team 700 since day one but those are wack. Absolutely nothing special about that colorway.
I agree. Those look bland and basic.The problem is there is no color blocking and the midsole is too basic white. The uppers kinda reminds me of the silver bullets but not quite lol.

Was that your TTS?

Size 10.5,
Size 11 350 V2

how do the 700s fit compared to 350 and 350 v2? i had to get both in a size 8 and im usually a 8.5

V1's = 9.5
V2's = 10.5

I tried a 10.5 with my 700s, and there's more room than the V2's. I was getting heel slipping, so I'm trying to get my TTS (size 10).

REPORTED. No Bucs libel/slander!! :lol:

The Bucs can go to hell :emoji_japanese_goblin:
2002 was supposed to be our year :emoji_sob:
Our starting Center went missing the night before the Super Bowl and we had our backup Center start on a days notice... in the biggest game of the season! WTF
And the Bucs knew our plays :emoji_sob:

Back
Top Bottom