Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Anyone else find it so much easier to cop Yeezys than Jordans?

Nope. It's the exact opposite for me. With the exception of the White OVO 8s (I won the draw, but Nike canceled my order), I usually get every Jordan I try for. Yeezys, on the other hand, is mission impossible. Most releases I can't even get past the splash page. And on the rare occasion I do get past the splash page, my size is gone. I can literally get handed a pair of Yeezys and still find a way to catch an L.

Nope. It's the exact opposite for me. With the exception of the White OVO 8s (I won the draw, but Nike canceled my order), I usually get every Jordan I try for. Yeezys, on the other hand, is mission impossible. Most releases I can't even get past the splash page. And on the rare occasion I do get past the splash page, my size is gone. I can literally get handed a pair of Yeezys and still find a way to catch an L.
You must not be friends with Uncle Savino

Your lucky dude. I've copped relatively easy on YS and ADC but any Jordans have been through random ways. BC3 from Hibbert, Game Royals through phone jig, Shadows through Sheikh raffle (if they don't F me over).

Would love to copy J1s easier...

Your lucky dude. I've copped relatively easy on YS and ADC but any Jordans have been through random ways. BC3 from Hibbert, Game Royals through phone jig, Shadows through Sheikh raffle (if they don't F me over).

Would love to copy J1s easier...

All three of those sneakers your mentioned were insanely easy to cop. Some people just don't seem to really know what to do I guess. You could have copped each one of those off SNKRS guaranteed if you were on the app when they dropped. If it's not a draw its easy. Then you have mad raffles you can enter and other sites dropping online and in store. If you miss on sneakers like these you aren't putting any real effort forth trust me.

Also the AJ1 has been beaten down already. They are releasing far too many. Now they are all easy cops except for future super limited draw AJ1's that will really have resell. Like the kawhi's and the homage's.

Welp Undefeated SM is gonna have an extra 9.5 kicking around, this Silverlake line is so insane there’s no way I’ll make it to SM in time. Definitely shouldn’t have confirmed the Blends pickup either, gonna be here all day at this rate.

All three of those sneakers your mentioned were insanely easy to cop. Some people just don't seem to really know what to do I guess. You could have copped each one of those off SNKRS guaranteed if you were on the app when they dropped. If it's not a draw its easy. Then you have mad raffles you can enter and other sites dropping online and in store. If you miss on sneakers like these you aren't putting any real effort forth trust me.

Also the AJ1 has been beaten down already. They are releasing far too many. Now they are all easy cops except for future super limited draw AJ1's that will really have resell. Like the kawhi's and the homage's.
I tried SNKRS on all of them plus many more Js and got the L. Plus a bunch of different sites and raffles. I don't need more sodium but some people have more luck with sites than others and not insanely easy.

Maybe try using desktop SNKRS instead of the app. I never have any problem copping a non draw manually because nike just always has tons of pairs to go around. If I am there when it goes live it's a cop on my desktop. GL in the future somerandomdude somerandomdude

0BCA9B86-1BB7-42A1-8FE4-0E8F67B00835.gif

Back
Top Bottom