Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
So am I the only one still waiting on shipping from my pre-order? Honestly a little irritated that people who ordered from ADC over the weekend are getting their pairs in before me who ordered in February. BS
Same boat too. No word from Adidas either but my brother in laws pair from adidas got shipped already.

Yea gotta hurry up and get them in so you can sell them before prices plummet
That's not even the point anymore, it's the principle of me giving someone my money to preorder something and people who didn't pre-order are going to get their pairs before me. It's like if you pre-ordered a video game, but not receiving the game till weeks after the general release. I didn't try and cop on ADC because I knew I already pre-ordered a pair.

Not to rain on anyone’s parade but does the pre order seem like it was wort all this hassle just to get them after addidas orders or does the bundled clothing make up for it?

Not to rain on anyone’s parade but does the pre order seem like it was wort all this hassle just to get them after addidas orders or does the bundled clothing make up for it?

Honestly it varies with each person.

As for me, I did the pre order and I just received shipping info for my pairs. The way I see it is you are reserving your pair in advance, saves you the trouble from a stressful Saturday morning. Also, YS never garuantes that you’ll be getting the pair early. Again, it’s a pre-order of an item before it release, and not a pre release

Last edited:
So am I the only one still waiting on shipping from my pre-order? Honestly a little irritated that people who ordered from ADC over the weekend are getting their pairs in before me who ordered in February. BS

I got my pre-order shipping email 10 minutes ago. I expect you and the other guys will get it soon.

Probably doesn’t matter but curious, what size blushes did you guys order that haven’t gotten shipping from the YS preorder?

Lol I emailed YS and they just gave a blanket response that said all sales and pre-orders are final. Tracking will be sent once the item is shipped. Like damn man, that's exactly why I'm emailing!!!! I need to find out when the hell you gonna ship out my shoes from February

Lol I emailed YS and they just gave a blanket response that said all sales and pre-orders are final. Tracking will be sent once the item is shipped. Like damn man, that's exactly why I'm emailing!!!! I need to find out when the hell you gonna ship out my shoes from February
I agree that it’s annoying but it said “ships in April” so until May 1st, you can’t complain to them too much.

I agree that it’s annoying but it said “ships in April” so until May 1st, you can’t complain to them too much.
I hear ya. Not as bad as the people that pre-ordered 700s and didn't receive till like January, but still. This is definitely the last time I pre-order anything off of YS. Like it's nice to get a guarantee pair, but even then the pre-orders sold out and I had to cop on a restock that day in February

Back
Top Bottom