Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Exactly. It would be a different story if they actually tried to communicate with you, the time I charged back the CC said they couldn't get in touch with them either so I got it back super fast. Honestly, I don't know if I'd fall for the pre order jig again. Yeezys aren't that hard to get anymore that I should be that pressed.

I would chargeback by 5/1, maybe sooner. I would do that with any shoe that's now available and I'm still waiting after darn near 3 months? That's just bad business. I don't care who you are.

What are the odds! Just got notifications for both my ADC order and my YS pre-order at the same time.

If everything was normal and equal though there really is nothing YS is doing "wrong". When we all pre-ordered the 500s it said "ships in april". That was it. What seems to have gotten people salty was that the mass release happened in april as well and it was decently accessable.

For me personally i wanted a pair of 500s to own and wear. I still haven't received shipping for my pre-order pair. But i ain't too stressed because i just want them...a few weeks doesn't phase me. My only issue is that with sizing being questioned it would have been nice to get my pre-order pair in early so i can see if i need to try for another size during the big release. But if V2 sizing works on these im good with the process as long as i get mine. The pre-order did what i wanted. Allowed me to grab a pair...at retail...without hanging out in front of my computer for 2+ hours splashing away in payment loops. Maybe the only real complaint could be the "free loan". But honestly the interest on $220 that i missed out on in 2 months isn't that concerning for me.

It seems most people are butt hurt because they didn't get their pre-order pair in super early to flip for a bigger gain

This is everything i could do to clear the dirty part. (Im gonna post the before pic and after )
IMG_20180417_144725.jpg
IMG_20180417_194122.jpg

IMG_20180417_194003.jpg

If everything was normal and equal though there really is nothing YS is doing "wrong". When we all pre-ordered the 500s it said "ships in april". That was it. What seems to have gotten people salty was that the mass release happened in april as well and it was decently accessable.

For me personally i wanted a pair of 500s to own and wear. I still haven't received shipping for my pre-order pair. But i ain't too stressed because i just want them...a few weeks doesn't phase me. My only issue is that with sizing being questioned it would have been nice to get my pre-order pair in early so i can see if i need to try for another size during the big release. But if V2 sizing works on these im good with the process as long as i get mine. The pre-order did what i wanted. Allowed me to grab a pair...at retail...without hanging out in front of my computer for 2+ hours splashing away in payment loops. Maybe the only real complaint could be the "free loan". But honestly the interest on $220 that i missed out on in 2 months isn't that concerning for me.

It seems most people are butt hurt because they didn't get their pre-order pair in super early to flip for a bigger gain

Yeah but my issue is IF I don’t have shipping on my pair by 5/1, YS has technically lied about shipping in April. Do you think that is an acceptable business practice?

i assume the yellow 500's will drop in resale massively the same way, once they release

a year later... theres still pinching on the top of my left foot. smh. thought they would break in and eliminate that prob

The reply I got from Bait after I wasn’t able to add to cart/checkout:
Hello,

We will re-invoice you in 1-3 business days if we have any leftover pairs.

Best regards

Back
Top Bottom