Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
These things trassssssh. got two pairs for trade bait.
2ihqqs2.jpg

What don’t you like about them? :nerd:

lulz my pre-order pear still hasn't gone to UPS yet. Still sitting in Calabasas. Probably won't get here til next week.

Got the shipping notification the same day I got the shipping notification for some New Balances from Singapore.

Those NB's will be here Thursday...

So have we now officially decided consensus is TTS? I have an 11 (my TTS/700 size) and an 11.5 (0.5 under my V2 size) coming. Eventually.

Got my YS preorders today and my TTS fit pretty good. My ADC orders come in tomorrow and I'll try on the .5 up, but I think the TTS will work. Guess it'll just depend on what type of socks I'm wearing.

These Blush's are pretty cream/tan in person, was kinda hoping for a rose hue in person, but still really nice in hand. Although a bit clunky looking, won't be too hard to wear. I like these Ortholite Yeezy's.

I think these are really nice sneakers...you just have to wear them very differently than the v2 350s and I think that's what makes people not like them.

Got my YS preorders today and my TTS fit pretty good. My ADC orders come in tomorrow and I'll try on the .5 up, but I think the TTS will work. Guess it'll just depend on what type of socks I'm wearing.

These Blush's are pretty cream/tan in person, was kinda hoping for a rose hue in person, but still really nice in hand. Although a bit clunky looking, won't be too hard to wear. I like these Ortholite Yeezy's.
Just don't skip leg day and they shouldn't look too big on you LOL. Good thing I have big calves so I don't look like a pencil with those fat eraser caps :rofl:

Just don't skip leg day and they shouldn't look too big on you LOL. Good thing I have big calves so I don't look like a pencil with those fat eraser caps :rofl:
The reason why they look that weird on most people is because they for some reason still wear these chunky shoes with skinny pants. If you wear them like that it’s just their own fault.

The reason why they look that weird on most people is because they for some reason still wear these chunky shoes with skinny pants. If you wear them like that it’s just their own fault.
Yeah and if you're at least gonna wear skinnys, have them stacked at the bottom.

Hey folks, been eyeing a pair of beluga 1.0s and I noticed on GOAT, a pair sold for $610, any of you know how GOAT operates in terms of obtaining those sales? Is it like Stockx where it’s from sales from Boutiques and perhaps Ebay?

Back
Top Bottom