Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Wasn't the super moon yellows part of season 6? I wonder if they'll do another pre order and ship it next month....after the drop date. |l

Should be the season 6 new drops? The cheaper boots and clothes? That recently launched in stockist around the world.

IMG_8037.jpg

Ok. Those chelsea boots not my steez tho. More into Season 6 tan and grey boots. Not sure if it makes sense to buy now tho with summer approaching

I hate myself for saying this and another member told me i was going to like them in-hand..i knew i shouldnt have put them on.. should have left them in the box and sent them right off to Stockx. or stashed them in my closet....

UkQtEGAl.jpg

While they may be metaphorical bricks, they do NOT feel like that on feet...
nZK4JZjl.jpg

Had to show you guys what these looked like with regular jeans not some bum *** sweats lol

these are .5 too big (wifey ordered me the V2 size) and even then they feel like something i can just slip on and go...ughh.... aint popping the tags until I'l 1000% sure I'm keeping

Would be great if tonight they dropped something from the earlier tweets. Hopefully something from the middle section of the lineup

Back
Top Bottom