Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
The majority of people said "nah" to the 700s at first too..
The whole 700 silhouette is what's in right now, it was inevitable. 500s just look terrible. I agree prices will be higher soon as they become less available but I doubt we're talking 350 numbers.

Last edited:
Don't know if it's just me but these 500's scuff easily. Wore them only twice and I have a couple marks already

Not that I care but just something I noticed lol

I feel like there’s a real chance that the hype on the 500s will grow and the Blush’s will be really sought after in the coming months and years.
If you believe that then I have some beautiful ocean front property in Arizona I can sell you.

From the top looking down,,, 500s give off the "hoof effect" IE your feet look like horse hooves.

2j2w034.jpg

A lot of people say they remind them of Jordan 13s but they give me a Rick Owens X Adidas vibe that Rocky used to wear a few years back. Obviously, the 500s design isn't as aggressive but that's what comes to my mind

I’m glad the heat isn’t on the 500’s because it makes for an easier purchase when a new colorway drops...And I’ll put this out there Now, even though there’s no boost in the 500’s, they’re the most comfortable Yeezy to date, at least on my foot...

In terms of comfort...500 > V2 > 700 > 350 > 750 > Powerphase...In terms of aesthetics of course, it’s hard to not put V2’s above all the others...

9CFA3F7B-516B-4088-BD8E-639D1340C1F8.jpeg

I’m glad the heat isn’t on the 500’s because it makes for an easier purchase when a new colorway drops...And I’ll put this out there Now, even though there’s no boost in the 500’s, they’re the most comfortable Yeezy to date, at least on my foot...
In terms of comfort...500 > V2 > 700 > 350 > 750 > Powerphase...In terms of aesthetics of course, it’s hard to not put V2’s above all the others...
9CFA3F7B-516B-4088-BD8E-639D1340C1F8.jpeg

These two sections and how they protrude out are what makes the 500 unappealing to me - just looks like a big *** block that's there for no reason. If they kept those two sections similar to the other side where it does not protrude out so much then it would look better in my opinion.

9CFA3F7B-516B-4088-BD8E-639D1340C1F8.png

Like if they kept the inside to look like this as well, then it wouldn't look as bad:
uitgelicht-1.jpg

Nope. I can pull them off and so can everyone else.

I wore mine today and been getting compliments and stares all day.

A lot of people in this thread hating on 500s are too limited in their mindset when it comes to fashion.

:lol: I’m limited because I think a shoe is terrible?

From the top looking down,,, 500s give off the "hoof effect" IE your feet look like horse hooves.

2j2w034.jpg

A lot of people say they remind them of Jordan 13s but they give me a Rick Owens X Adidas vibe that Rocky used to wear a few years back. Obviously, the 500s design isn't as aggressive but that's what comes to my mind
agreed. i have owned all models of the rick adidas and the runners with boost are some of the most comfortable sneakers I have ever worn.

Love it, hate it, or are tired of it; crazy to see how far Adidas has come since the move of Kanye (as far as "hype").

I remember that period (2013-early 2015) when Adidas Yeezys hadn't been released yet. Ye would wear random models like ZX Flux, SL Loops, Energy Boosts, Stan Smiths, etc.

It was really when he wore the white 1.0 Ultra Boost that generated the hype though, at least for me.

Look where we are now with the 500 and 700 and upcoming bball shoes

I Can Somewhat See Peoples Dislike In The 500 Silhouette As It’s Not Visually A Shoe For Everyone....

I Challenge Those Same Folks To Try A Pair On Tho :nerd:

Comfort Wise, These Might Be The Best

I bought and tried them on/wore them. I wouldn’t rate the comfort above a V2 or ultraboost. They’re not an uncomfortable shoe by any stretch. I have 700s coming in and can compare those after wearing that model.

The pic above showing the side is one of the better images I’ve seen. These just aren’t for me. Glad that resale is low and everyone that wants them can buy them at a reasonable price.

Last edited:
Love it, hate it, or are tired of it; crazy to see how far Adidas has come since the move of Kanye (as far as "hype").

I remember that period (2013-early 2015) when Adidas Yeezys hadn't been released yet. Ye would wear random models like ZX Flux, SL Loops, Energy Boosts, Stan Smiths, etc.

It was really when he wore the white 1.0 Ultra Boost that generated the hype though, at least for me.

Look where we are now with the 500 and 700 and upcoming bball shoes

I wonder if at this point Adidas would like it more if Kanye wore random Adidas rather than his own sneakers. Because right now the hype and interest seems to be only centered around his own product.

They would probably prefer he wear a Prophere, Kamanda or Deerupt. Because no matter how much they've tried to hype them up there's no real interest.

I wonder if at this point Adidas would like it more if Kanye wore random Adidas rather than his own sneakers. Because right now the hype and interest seems to be only centered around his own product.

They would probably prefer he wear a Prophere, Kamanda or Deerupt. Because no matter how much they've tried to hype them up there's no real interest.
there's no selling point to them. not comfort or design. hype helps but people won't buy crap unless its at least interesting or comfortable crap. there's nothing good to be said about the prophere or deerupt

I kind of agree with both of you.

Have Kanye and his cronies (IE other rappers, Kardashians/Jenners) wear the Prophere, maybe limit stock a little bit, and Boom! Those units would move. Design/comfort are kind of overemphasized because at the end of the day,, the hype or trend of them would make them sell. If he's managed to get people crazy for Piss Yellows and these bulky *** 500s,, Hennythings possible. No sarcasm.

Although a model that I'd like to see him promote (for lack of a better word) is the Iniki or whatever they are called these days. They are relatively inexpensive and have a clean silhouette.

Back
Top Bottom