Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeah, after having the blushes (which I do wear around town sometimes) and seeing the SMY's, I think I'll be sitting this one out. I've bought way too many shoes lately, and figure I'll just wait for the V2's at the end of the month. But I actually like the utility blacks.

Where are all the folks who were beasting over 500’s though :nerd:

I remember how cars were saying they would grow on people later etc etc :rolleyes

But it never happened and now nobody likes them :ohwell:

I remember being one of few who originally didn’t like them now that the general consensus :smh:

It’s funny how when kicks have bad resell value they are no longer desirable :lol:

I remember how cars were saying they would grow on people later etc etc :rolleyes

I remember being one of few who originally didn’t like them now that the general consensus :smh:

It’s funny how when kicks have bad resell value they are no longer desirable :lol:

For me it's simply the no boost .. I actually like the design but not for the price point and hassle of purchasing

Like how everyone jumped on the 700 bandwagon when they were easy to cop, but since they were on backorder for a year, and no one could get them, resell was crazy... now people are begging for more but the shoe is still ugly... not even that strategy could save the 500.

Think its the i didnt drink enough water today piss color. I love my blushes and just waiting for the black 500s. Yeezy buggin thinking they can just give us whatever color they want and we are going to buy. This is consumers saying you have to come better.

Im in a draw for them, just because of the reports that theyre mad comfy and the materials are supposed to be pretty good.

So if i grab a pair ill rock em and find out.

It's not that there's no value the shoe itself is lackluster especially when you take the boost out of it

Boost or no Boost, comfort ain’t lacking with this shoe. Some of y’all act like you never wore sneakers before Boost.

Blessed be those that like a shoe, buy to throw on their feet & wear the hell out of them. No F’s given about resale. No F’s given about who else don’t like the shoe. No F’s given about lack of Boost cause name a retro Air Max that’s more comfortable than 500s. But y’all still cop that 20 - 25 year old tech & never once complain of discomfort.

Saturday can’t come soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom