Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Butters are up on FootLocker: http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 6.59.01 PM.png

Looking at the map for Long Island is eye opening. Suffolk County Footlockers are getting Yeezys. That has never happened before. I wouldn't be surprised if these sat for a few days. Not interested in 'em.

debating if its worth spending the $75 to get to $300 for my FTL platinum VIP.

Butters are doodoo butter forreal. Cool if you don't have any 350s tho. Definitely a comfy shoe. If I win on footapps I might buy one just to customize lol.

Looks like I’ll be trying on footapps and ADC only. YS can suck it with their $20 snail mail

Looks like I’ll be trying on footapps and ADC only. YS can suck it with their $20 snail mail

:lol: True. With such a wide release only those who REALLY want them will be staying up for YS. Probably gonna sit this one out since I already own the Creams and they're way too similar to the Butters.

love when people see their local store getting stock for the first time, so they think they are everywhere. Meanwhile Massachusetts loses stores that are going to carry them.

love when people see their local store getting stock for the first time, so they think they are everywhere. Meanwhile Massachusetts loses stores that are going to carry them.
Yeah hope it changes bc none of the typical FTL in RI either

Back
Top Bottom