Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I have a 9 minute head start for my Footlocker platinum VIP account...is that pretty good? I still have no idea how this head start even works :lol: I’m gonna go check in at my local FTL today.

I have a 9 minute head start for my Footlocker platinum VIP account...is that pretty good? I still have no idea how this head start even works :lol: I’m gonna go check in at my local FTL today.

If you do go check in, you'll get 10 minute headstart which is the max. From there, its luck

If you do go check in, you'll get 10 minute headstart which is the max. From there, its luck

Can you only check in once? For my Footaction account I only have a 6 minute head start.

And what does the “head start” **** even mean? It just enhances my chances at being selected for the raffle?

If anyone is stressing over copping for retail, please don’t. You will hit on the apps and because of low resell there will be unclaimed pairs. If you get waitlisted you may also get promoted.

Can you only check in once? For my Footaction account I only have a 6 minute head start.

And what does the “head start” **** even mean? It just enhances my chances at being selected for the raffle?

headstarts just increase your chances to win, but you'll likely need the full 10 minutes to win.

make sure the store you go to check in at is actually getting the yeezys, otherwise you won't be able to check in. you can also use the codes posted here by changing your zip code on the app to the ones posted along with the code. just make sure you change it back to your zip/stores after you check in.

headstarts just increase your chances to win, but you'll likely need the full 10 minutes to win.

make sure the store you go to check in at is actually getting the yeezys, otherwise you won't be able to check in. you can also use the codes posted here by changing your zip code on the app to the ones posted along with the code. just make sure you change it back to your zip/stores after you check in.

****...you sure I can’t just check in at any random FTL? Otherwise I gotta drive two hours today to go check in at the store that’s getting the Yeezys.

Back
Top Bottom