Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
****...you sure I can’t just check in at any random FTL? Otherwise I gotta drive two hours today to go check in at the store that’s getting the Yeezys.

Just open your FTL app, click on the Yeezys, then click on the "Store" and type in the zipcode below from @babyjs23. It'll ask if you're sure, say yes. Then go back to the yeezy page, click "earn head starts" and then "check in". Type in the 4 digit code below. It'll add the extra minute headstart.

Then go back to the beginning, and change your store back to your local store / zip code.

FTL

****...you sure I can’t just check in at any random FTL? Otherwise I gotta drive two hours today to go check in at the store that’s getting the Yeezys.

i tired with a champs that was not getting them yesterday. no dice.

Anyone know how the Naked "FCFS" links are? Is it still going to be hard to cop?

The biggest sizes will fly (i think the highest it goes is 8.5), so if you’re going after a 8 or 8.5 you gotta be quick.

They’ll see send you an email with the link to purchase at 14:00 CET (3am local time in Chicago), normally the day before release date. I’d recommend being signed in to your Naked account and PayPal account before the launch.

And MOST IMPORTANTLY: the email with the purchase link might come 5 mins early. When I did it for the UNDFTD UB a couple months ago, they sent me the email with the purchase link at 2:55am instead of 3am. So start checking your emails like 15 mins prior to launch.

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any questions.

The biggest sizes will fly (i think the highest it goes is 8.5), so if you’re going after a 8 or 8.5 you gotta be quick.

They’ll see send you an email with the link to purchase at 14:00 CET (3am local time in Chicago), normally the day before release date. I’d recommend being signed in to your Naked account and PayPal account before the launch.

And MOST IMPORTANTLY: the email with the purchase link might come 5 mins early. When I did it for the UNDFTD UB a couple months ago, they sent me the email with the purchase link at 2:55am instead of 3am. So start checking your emails like 15 mins prior to launch.

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for the info!

Y’all sleepin on shiekh, if u haven’t secured a pair yet I would hit them up for that qr code pretty sure they got a good amount of pairs

upload_2018-6-28_13-26-26.jpeg
upload_2018-6-28_13-28-31.jpeg
upload_2018-6-28_13-27-8.jpeg
Butter all on ya bish like elote

Back
Top Bottom