Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
8FF2677D-A731-4F18-A8AD-9FF06E0C69D7.jpeg

Lol come up of the year y’all. Only gotta pay a penny. Jk prolly glitch:lol:

So what are the leading theories on why resale is so low on these? Why has demand dropped off so much? Is it the brand, or just this color way?

Tons of stock, millionth colorway of the same tired model, not a particularly great colorway ...

Seems pretty obvious. Still not a bad shoe. Might pick up my pair tomorrow, we'll see.

Damn everyone is hitting with 10m head start. Is it worth it to get it again? All my accounts reverted to normal VIP.

So what are the leading theories on why resale is so low on these? Why has demand dropped off so much? Is it the brand, or just this color way?

Not a very desirable colorway and large amount of stock relative to the other releases.

Oh dang, I didn't realize they dropped that low. But a lot of Yeezys are dropping overall (woah, Zebra's are low too!).

I think it's because there's so many colorways, and increased production numbers, so they're not as limited or "cool" in general.

These are supposedly less than the blue tints and beluga 2.0s production wise, they won't sit, and I don't think theyll resell for "20 over retail"

Oh dang, I didn't realize they dropped that low. But a lot of Yeezys are dropping overall (woah, Zebra's are low too!).

I think it's because there's so many colorways, and increased production numbers, so they're not as limited or "cool" in general.
That and YM saying that certain colorways will restock

Back
Top Bottom