Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Thankfully took a quick break when YS dropped. Got cart jacked when i went to complete order then started over and checked out. Half size down though RIP :smh:

I tried to cop my size on Champs and FNL after they dropped their pairs recently but it was a no go

Wasn’t sure about the colour online but they are nice in hand. Super wearable. Like the hydrated lil sibling to the Pebras.

E7203CA4-F82A-4D05-A82D-32F21F98C047.jpeg
9C1D7AD3-2253-40BE-A12E-2681B50B4C33.jpeg

Bro these are definitely better and more wearable then peebras

These arent as bad as people claim to be. I mean its like a pastel yellow. I wouldnt call em absolutely hideous unless you just dont like yellow

My bad :wow: I just realized I refer to everyone on the internet in a masculine form unless I know otherwise. No offense if that’s bae/a friend

This really the easiest release ever? I’m seeing restocks all day on these sites all over Twitter

Never seen that before

Didn’t partake in today’s activities but I’ll be here for th sesames

Thank you Yeezus & Sneaker Gods :lol:. They’ve been blessing me on 350s since Black Friday ‘16 :nthat:. Anyways I’m glad I copped these. I remember saying to myself they look to similar to da creams & I’d probably pass; idk why I lied to myself :rofl:. These are so nice in person. That cream & pale yellow pops nicely :nthat:. Reminds me of a frosted lemonade from chick-fil-a :smokin. Copped @ Champs Willowbrook & FL Short Hills Mall. One pair is going to a good friend.

8E6AE7D1-861D-439D-9DEC-AB01537FE429.jpeg

For those still looking as of 30 minutes ago footlocker and footaction.com are still loading sizes.

Edit: Champs has sizes adding to cart.

Last edited:
Went to local FTL to pick up my reserved shoe and they told me the size I got is delayed? Has anyone dealt with this kind of situation? I asked the manager to double check my name on the list and my name is on there. Not sure what else to do...

If you in nyc They had mad pairs left over at footaction and footlocker on 34th st. Dudes had a cook out, running back and forth. I would of gotten more but it’s too hot out to stand outside behind a barricade.

This really the easiest release ever? I’m seeing restocks all day on these sites all over Twitter

Never seen that before

Didn’t partake in today’s activities but I’ll be here for th sesames

Seems like it - even though people still caught Ls. I'm reading that some people were still able to walk into adidas stores that were doing FCFS and picking up pairs with no line hours after release. So the dream of walking into the store and casually picking up a pair actually happened :lol:.
Then you had a bunch of people in here who were able to cop from the Footsites smoothly - which I personally have never seen happen in here.

Back
Top Bottom