Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
It is not for them to decide how many pairs they received. HQ will receive the total # of pairs and they get allocated accordingly. If they received higher than anticipated demand then they will simply adjust on a case to case basis. That should be the job in the supply / procurement chain.

Got a pair this morning on FNL, then get an e-mail this evening saying I won a raffle via Need Supply, not baddddddddd.

thought I was left out seeing people already getting the YS shipping email, just checked my email again and got it as well. YS stepping it up with faster shipping.......lol

YS starting to look like the best site to cop from on RD

They really steppin it up :pimp:

They prolly ship it with a free copy of ye lol

Why didn't you just buy there then
It wasn't that serious... the older I get, the less I feel like trying to win a chance to buy shoes. I was busy drinkin in the pool and chillin with family. Would've been hilarious to go, "oh wait I gotta get out and try to win these shoes real quick!" "Oh wow, win some Yeezys?" "Well win the chance to pay retail, which may happen later with restocks". Lol.

Blue tints were def way more plentiful but it was also a solid colorway to most. If I helped about 7 people cart for blue tints not including my pair and my nephew and friend's pair, then it was a way easier drop than these.
The fact that this colorway is not fresh/new took away the hype on these..I still don't understand why they chose this color for a release

If you in nyc They had mad pairs left over at footaction and footlocker on 34th st. Dudes had a cook out, running back and forth. I would of gotten more but it’s too hot out to stand outside behind a barricade.
Pointless..I did not claim one of my pairs

got reserved on FTL app but couldn't make it for pickup time. friend tried to pickup for me but they asked for ID, I dont remember them ever asking for that.
Anyway, I go there later in the day to see if they still have my size and they did. It even still the reserved persons name on it.

They look a lot better in person. it's like a very low key semi frozen yellow.

got reserved on FTL app but couldn't make it for pickup time. friend tried to pickup for me but they asked for ID, I dont remember them ever asking for that.
Anyway, I go there later in the day to see if they still have my size and they did. It even still the reserved persons name on it.

They look a lot better in person. it's like a very low key semi frozen yellow.
I bet a lot of stores still have a bunch of pairs

If u were trying to score in an unclaimed pair yesterday this was the release to do it

Might be the LAST time them stores get the hook up. You can’t sell Yeezys, you can’t sell anything. (shrug)

They’ll all eventuallly sell. If a retailer has a model that sells out in a day or two that’s incredibly fast. The major retailers agree to deals with Adidas to carry a broader range of products in exchange for Adidas giving them shoes that will sell quickly and drive customers into the store. Nike does the same thing. Take into account the average sell price for a pair of sneakers in the US is about $70. These retails need steady sales at that price to make money. Yeezys even now aren’t commercial enough to move the needle.

I bet a lot of stores still have a bunch of pairs

If u were trying to score in an unclaimed pair yesterday this was the release to do it

I went to my Footaction shortly before 2 and a lot of names weren't crossed off their pages. I'm sure they had plenty left at 3. Normally there's a line and I didn't even see it this time, probably due to the lack of resell.

I went to my Footaction shortly before 2 and a lot of names weren't crossed off their pages. I'm sure they had plenty left at 3. Normally there's a line and I didn't even see it this time, probably due to the lack of resell.
Def the reason

Back
Top Bottom