Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I got a countdown timer when I pull up the app.....does that just mean they will release the pairs tomorrow?

Such a nice colorway

Photo 03-07-2018, 18 01 36.jpg

Got Adidas shipping email last night, then UPS email confirming delivery for TOMORROW.

A few hrs later, got another email saying UPS has delivered at my door. I’m at work for 11 hrs :lol:

Are 500s TTS? Can anyone compare the fit to a Jordan model?

Thinking of grabbing a pair for my pops, who can only wear black shoes at work.

People always wanna blame YM for everything. They didn't kill resale. Kids and sneaker apps did. They said numbers would be near breds. There were more beluga 2.0 and blue tints. Both of which resold better then butters. They did initially say there would be a lot of butters and they would be easy to get. In years past even with big numbers butters would have resold for 450+ easy People try to base everything on resale. Nowadays nothing really makes money (ex. Mich 12s, and catus jacks) even limited shoes blame that on stockx goat and kids thinking they can make a quick buck and be cool. I'm looking for 2 V2s (my favorite model) and a 700 regardless. I still regret selling my breds
It was a little strange that the resell market for Butters was cooler than BTs and 2.0s but those 2 CWs are arguably more desirable than a pale yellow CW. I also think people are tired of the V2 silhouette. Also, I don't think Kanye ever even wore the Butters or seeded them to anyone. Celebs wearing a shoe before a drop definitely builds hype and there just wasn't any hype around these.

I made $210 on the one pair of Cactus Jacks I was able to get. It's all about knowing when the resell market peaks and striking while the iron's hot.

What the hell does easy but hard mean?? Me confused.

A way for them to sell carts

They were trying to say the numbers weren't going to be high, but demand wasn't extra high either.

If they said they were going to be like blue tints or bulaga 2.0's and easy they wouldn't sell any carts.

It also helps all of these add to cart services that people use.

They profit off the hype they try to stir up.

It was a little strange that the resell market for Butters was cooler than BTs and 2.0s but those 2 CWs are arguably more desirable than a pale yellow CW. I also think people are tired of the V2 silhouette. Also, I don't think Kanye ever even wore the Butters or seeded them to anyone. Celebs wearing a shoe before a drop definitely builds hype and there just wasn't any hype around these.

I made $210 on the one pair of Cactus Jacks I was able to get. It's all about knowing when the resell market peaks and striking while the iron's hot.

Kanye wore the butters, but months ago

Are 500s TTS? Can anyone compare the fit to a Jordan model?

Thinking of grabbing a pair for my pops, who can only wear black shoes at work.

I wear 10.5 in most Jordan models. 10 in Jordan 11s and 12s.
I got Blush in 11 and Desert Rat in 10.5
The Desert rats (10.5) fit just perfect with socks. My toe is at tip.
The Blushes (11) have a little more room to them, but if I wore thicker socks, they would be just as comfortable as my 10.5 rats.

I have a semi-wide foot.

I wear 10.5 in UBs if that helps

I'm on the fence about 10.5 or 11 for this weekend, but am leaning towards 10.5. Once worn the shoe loosens slightly.

How does the 500 Desert Rats fit compared to the Powerphases and 350 V2s?

I wear TTS Size 9 in the PP, but 350 V2s had to size up .5.

The 500s look super chunky.....Any help is appreciated, thx in advance!

The Blushes (11) have a little more room to them, but if I wore thicker socks, they would be just as comfortable as my 10.5 rats.

I have a semi-wide foot.

I'm on the fence about 10.5 or 11 for this weekend, but am leaning towards 10.5. Once worn the shoe loosens slightly.

Got to be the most confusing sizing advice ever :lol:

I have a semi-wide foot.

giphy.gif

How does the 500 Desert Rats fit compared to the Powerphases and 350 V2s?

I wear TTS Size 9 in the PP, but 350 V2s had to size up .5.

The 500s look super chunky.....Any help is appreciated, thx in advance!
I wear a 12 in all nike and in those 3 shoes you just mentioned. So get a 9 in the 500s

I have a semi-wide foot.

I think you should get 10.5s ... I rock a 10.5 in my 500s and it's tiny bit big. But 10 was uncomfortably small. I also rock size 10 in XIs like you. I haven't rocked my butters really yet but tried them on and was really happy with the 10.5 fit.

oh wait, are you debating your size choice for the Black 500??

I don’t own a pair of 500s, but I saw plenty guys in here praising the comfort lever of them
yes, i have the smy ones & it's not like boost comfort... but i can attest that it's a different type of comfort, the width of the shoe & that adiprene makes it cozy.

Back
Top Bottom