Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I got a size 11 from Yeezy supply coming tomorrow to compare. I was expecting 350s to be tough for me to size with my clunkers.

Or you wear a size 12.5 and it's nearly impossible to get. LOL try again

tenor.gif

So again you bought the wrong size because you had difficulty getting your correct size. At the end of the day, you’re buying the wrong size Yeezys. I rest my case.

So again you bought the wrong size because you had difficulty getting your correct size. At the end of the day, you’re buying the wrong size Yeezys. I rest my case.

Not exactly an easy shoe to be able to try on before you deciding what size to buy, like I said originally I didn't like the idea of taking the insole out but if it' gonna make that particular pair more comfy for me then thats what Ima do.

Last edited:
It’s the shape. I can’t get a good fit with 350s either. So narrow up front and toe shape strange.

This. For us that actually wear them on the regular. lol We understand that the toe box pushes your toes up. The only way to resolve that is to remove the insole. It's not a big deal. Ppl love grasping at straws around here.

I dont have that issue and i wear mine all the time.

You lot have massive toe issues, wide feet, or are buying the wrong size.

Also, I don't think Kanye ever even wore the Butters or seeded them to anyone. Celebs wearing a shoe before a drop definitely builds hype and there just wasn't any hype around these.

I posted these same two pics awhile back. He definitely wore them.

Last edited:
It was a little strange that the resell market for Butters was cooler than BTs and 2.0s but those 2 CWs are arguably more desirable than a pale yellow CW. I also think people are tired of the V2 silhouette. Also, I don't think Kanye ever even wore the Butters or seeded them to anyone. Celebs wearing a shoe before a drop definitely builds hype and there just wasn't any hype around these.

I made $210 on the one pair of Cactus Jacks I was able to get. It's all about knowing when the resell market peaks and striking while the iron's hot.

It’s not even about more desirable colors. Yeezy resell is a gamble and playing the waiting game with stuff that involves hype isn’t a safe bet anymore because 1. Adidas keeps restocking (see zebra) 2. Limited doesn’t mean high resell (see frozen yellow). Resellers are starting to move on

It’s the shape. I can’t get a good fit with 350s either. So narrow up front and toe shape strange.

Same, I’m an 8.5 and I have wide feet. So a size 8.5 in 350 we’ll be TTS but fit so tight by the sides.

A settle for a size 9 where They fit just a tad to big but the side are more durable

I guess i should start saving for fall now :lol:. Skipped the SMY 500's and the Butter v2s. After seeing the pics posted...glad i passed can't get down with either. Will be skipping utility black 500s as well. When i feel like wearing a chunky sneaker i have my Blush 500s and my wave runners so i can't see a need for another option in that relm.

But fall...Creams..then Sesame's then Kiwi's....RIP to my wallet

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but it would be nice to have all sizing info in the OP on page 1. That way when someone asks, we dont have to have the same conversations over and over, we can just redirect the person to page 1.

Broke out butters yesterday... way better then blue tints and beluga 2.0 they so bright on feet kinda of a lime green color getcha pair while they cheap!!

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but it would be nice to have all sizing info in the OP on page 1. That way when someone asks, we dont have to have the same conversations over and over, we can just redirect the person to page 1.

Maybe put it in the thread title too...Sizing info on page 1 or something like that...

Back
Top Bottom