Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I'm guess it's an L for me at this point. Will have to team up with my buddy Manuel tomorrow on my phone (wife planned an all day outing with the kid).

This is going to sound stupid cause im not really sure, but I think I won from SNS just now since that seems to be what everyone is getting notified right now too . My card got charged by " AYDEN" which if I can remember was the SNS pending charge raffle hold name. Filled out a bunch of raffles I dont even know what is from what anymore lol. Does anyone know where SNS ships from and how long usually? First time winning there so I'm clueless... seems like they have a store here and overseas.

This is going to sound stupid cause im not really sure, but I think I won from SNS just now since that seems to be what everyone is getting notified right now too . My card got charged by " AYDEN" which if I can remember was the SNS pending charge raffle hold name. Filled out a bunch of raffles I dont even know what is from what anymore lol. Does anyone know where SNS ships from and how long usually? First time winning there so I'm clueless... seems like they have a store here and overseas.

AYDEN is SNS. They'll ship from their US distribution location (I think in NJ) if you won and live stateside.

Shipping is quick. Butters shipped Saturday (they only ship on release day) and were at my door Tuesday.

Last time i got charged for the sym 500 from SNS. Never received the shoes or confirmation. I guess their was glitch in the system &end up getting a refund

Wonder how SNS is running their raffle. It seems all the winners so far have PayPal. Could people also list their size? Maybe they're running rounds by size? Seems like its still going on.

found pic but that "rubber" looking kinda green in direct light

upload_2018-7-6_9-24-41.png

That's just the color cast coming from the grass.

got the W from Copdate for Packers. First time, never believed in this raffle til now :lol:. Won for a friend actually.

Wonder how SNS is running their raffle. It seems all the winners so far have PayPal. Could people also list their size? Maybe they're running rounds by size? Seems like its still going on.

Nah fam. Most credit cards get flagged fraud so you have a better chance winning with PayPal. Happened to me with og Levi 4s

Back
Top Bottom