Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
**** crazy still aint received my 700's from Yeezysupply.... UPS tracking says "Severe weather conditions have delayed delivery." but that was on july 11... UPS so called saying they doing a investigation but who knows...anybody expierence this?

Im getting the same thing “severe weather conditions” message when I track my YS UB 500 order. They were supposed to be delivered Friday, tracking info hasnt changed since the 12th.

D0DAF464-F57F-488B-ADC7-35B81624A77F.jpeg Yeezy basketball shoes or ehatever

Ever worn Tiro 15 or 16? They fit the same. Your local Kohls should have a FSR to try on.

I'm 5'11 164 and can do small or medium but usually small because I like the length. The model photos on site should give you a great idea of fit. Usually tells you the models height and what size they wear plus waist size.

I actually havent tried those on but thanks for that kohls tip. I'll head over there after work.

ye wore these a long while back

kanye-west-ucla-basketball-yeezy-02.jpg

ADIDAS-YEEZY-BASKETBALL-SHOE-7.jpg

Yeezy-Sample-2.jpg

and he also teased these, seems to be the lifestyle/basketball models

kanye-west-adidas-yeezy-basketball-shoe.jpg
adidas-yeezy-451

Hey look a transparent upper after OW and the Nike element react release as the potential shoe of the year

Yeah cause Virgil and Nike invented the see through material ofc. And also, it probably just took 1 month for Kanye and Adidas to come up with the design and put out a fully functional sample lol.

If you really meant 700's then RIP. If you meant 500's then people still are waiting. YS is that type of place where if you dont hear or see movement after a few weeks its a big chance your SOL. good luck.
yea...i meant 500's.... damn thats crazy...damn near had to cuss out the UPS Customer service rep cuz she was like..."I need to contact YEEZYSUPPLY to find out there phone number" i was like it says its delayed by ups...ya'll do it

Im getting the same thing “severe weather conditions” message when I track my YS UB 500 order. They were supposed to be delivered Friday, tracking info hasnt changed since the 12th.
damn... i dont know whats going on then...thought it was just me... have u contacted yeezysupply or UPS yet? im still waiting to hear back from them

Just got butters in from Ebay. Not bad in hand and definitely as "buttery" colored as I imagined but I think the sesame seed colors will be the true winners. Hopefully those numbers will be the same as the butters.

Just got butters in from Ebay. Not bad in hand and definitely as "buttery" colored as I imagined but I think the sesame seed colors will be the true winners. Hopefully those NUMBERS will be the same as the butters.
For some reason I doubt they will. None the less cant wait and they will I'll be copped

**** crazy still aint received my 500's from Yeezysupply.... UPS tracking says "Severe weather conditions have delayed delivery." but that was on july 11... UPS so called saying they doing a investigation but who knows...anybody expierence this?
No unfortunately but don’t expect to receive your package. Typically once they start an “investigation” it’s all she wrote. Your claim process should be started soon though so hopefully they can send another pair.

If shoes never arrived is it worth it to even contact YS or just dispute with paypal? i ordered some v2s a while back those came no problem but my 500s mia

Back
Top Bottom