• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Of course there's no restock.

Because it's a re-release with small updates like the 2016 PB :nerd:

Not srs....

Did you lot just burn through 10 pages coz YS opened a yeezy archive and you thought it was restocks?

Oh dear.

Somehow Utility Black 500 resell is getting high. $400 in girl sizes and $300 for guys on StockX.

And those SAT.

I think folks have seen em around and realized they actually look pretty good. That's why I got an extra of my size and one bae size.

Ended up winning an eBay auction for $221 & could have bought for $197 with a $25 eBay coupon I have but I backed out =/. Felt guilty buying these and felt like these would look too bulky on my sz 12 feet.

The first pair of Yeezys I ever landed were the Butters. I ordered on FA, but got nervous in this thread because ppl said FA cancels alot. So I found another pair on FL. So now I have two pairs.

Ive never resold, so my question for you more seasoned Yeezy guys, is should I hold on to the second pair? Much of a chance the value goes up at all, or go ahead and get rid for the $240 range now?

The first pair of Yeezys I ever landed were the Butters. I ordered on FA, but got nervous in this thread because ppl said FA cancels alot. So I found another pair on FL. So now I have two pairs.

Ive never resold, so my question for you more seasoned Yeezy guys, is should I hold on to the second pair? Much of a chance the value goes up at all, or go ahead and get rid for the $240 range now?

Hold out if you can. Value will go up but not a lot. Sell now if you wanna just make your money back though

Back
Top Bottom