Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I hated da 700 v2s...until I saw this pic :wow:. Looking like a slice of chocolate cake :smokin.

D7C8E0D1-FE3D-4942-B3FB-B3FAB7D2FAE2.gif

I wonder. With ye being a "designer" and all, does he just come up with these outfits because he thinks they look fly, or is a stylist helping him still? Do you think his motive is flyness or trolling to see how strong his appeal really is?

Im just imagining the look on the wifes face, if i walked in rockin flip flops and socks while she gettin dolled to the nines.
She has smart comments when i do it with bball shorts and im headed to 711. If it was for a dinner with people she knew, im pretty sure id be single.
Im def not Ye level.:smh:
I think Virgil designed the outfit, the suit is LV.

Hey can anybody offer any advice on a good practice to cleaning/removing bled jean ink from the back of gray semi suede area on the 700? Appreciate it

man i have a ton of yeezys to sell since im buying a car this week (wouldnt mind some extra cash) but i hear too many shady stories about stockx. time to deal with dumb offers and flakers in facebook groups lol

man i have a ton of yeezys to sell since im buying a car this week (wouldnt mind some extra cash) but i hear too many shady stories about stockx. time to deal with dumb offers and flakers in facebook groups lol

If they’re DS, just sell them on stock x/goat to avoid hassle. What’s shady about selling on stock x?

Also if they’re DS, shoot me a PM !

If they’re DS, just sell them on stock x/goat to avoid hassle. What’s shady about selling on stock x?

I haven’t had much trouble with StockX after 20+ transactions. If they are DS like the guy said, I say use StockX or GOAT

I haven’t had much trouble with StockX after 20+ transactions. If they are DS like the guy said, I say use StockX or GOAT

i read a few times on twitter how people would send something in to sell but stockx would say theyre fake and get sent back fakes but keep the legit pairs themselves.

i know chances are slim but that sounds terrible but yeah all of them are DS.

never sold on there but hopefully i can get rid of 6/7 yeezy v2s soon. still debating on selling all 4 of my v1s, extra 700s and i'm sure 500 resell is still dead lol.

i read a few times on twitter how people would send something in to sell but stockx would say theyre fake and get sent back fakes but keep the legit pairs themselves.

never sold on there but hopefully i can get rid of 6/7 yeezy v2s soon. still debating on selling all 4 of my v1s, extra 700s and i'm sure 500 resell is still dead lol.

I have sold over 75 pairs on Goat and almost 50 pairs on Stock-X. Both platforms are great and I have never had a single issue. The fees are slightly less on StockX, because Goats upfront fees do not include the cashout fee of 2.9%. You should be good if they are DS.

They're FOS. StockX for sellers is more than fair on LC's and DS checks.

Back
Top Bottom