Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I’d say it’s cooked. Charge comes well before the email apparently. I’m bummed. I really don’t want to fight manual online tomorrow. Would’ve been nice to catch a break for once.

Thanks, ask my bank to reprocess the transaction / add this merchant to an approved list kind of thing?
yea add merchant to approved list etc, not sure if they can process the payment again however wouldnt hurt to ask.
Need deets.
card declined and still received the winning email. contacted customer support same day, they get back to me the next day saying unfortunately the transaction cant be ran again blah blah blah. checking emails two days after email/card decline i see theres one from sns about my order has shipped. turns out the transaction was ran again on sunday. didnt bother getting back to them about what actually happened.

Is the yeezy mafia pre order reliable?

it probably is, but theyre pre order is gonna be what resell price will be maybe a little higher. pre orders are for people who dont care and just want the shoe with no head aces but if you wanna save some money i would suggest waiting it out or trying for a retail pair online

won on sns but my bank block the charge even though i called yesterday to let them know about maybe having some overseas charging coming thru. smh!! so aggravated right now

I just got a calroots email saying I get a link to try to get the shoes.

Lol I guess i get to take an L 4am in the morning.

Wait calroots sends out congratulations emails with an L

Back
Top Bottom