Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
That incident with Michael Richards self-destroyed his stand-up confidence and career... He got his due. I can still appreciate him making a complete *** of himself on the show, though. Simply not personal enough of a situation for me... He got called out and went emotional like countless other low self-esteemed human beings. No biggie. Ye Shrug.

How do you feel about Donald Trump? What do you think he thinks of you? Are you leaving?

but honestly I didn't watch Seinfeld for a couple of years, but went back to watching it. It's one of my favorite shows and I realized if you play that game you wouldn't be buying or watching a lot. I watched it when it was on air and in syndication before that.

But there are numerous things I don't support myself personally like Papa John's or Under Armour.

My issue is you shouldn't be speaking for all black people. We aren't a monolith.

Trump is irrelevant to my question about Richards. But since you asked, Trump probably thinks I'm a model citizen FYI :D

Hmm... what could have ever made you stop watching seinfeld for a couple years? A racist tirade perpetrated by a Seinfeld cast member? :lol:

The kid said a number of things were cancelled. He meant it personally for him and as a figure of speech in general. It went directly over your head.

But here you are talking about black people as a monolith...lol.

You are correct. No groups should be viewed as a Monolith but you took whoever said seinfeld was canceled a bit out of context.

Wait ADC Canada got 2,600 pairs? Yeah these are about to become the new uptown Forces...:lol:...They made tons of these...

DnHpPCRUYAABWXa.jpg:large

Just got 15 pairs lol now I can sleep in and not wake up for ADC at 7am and enjoy my Saturday with a full night of rest with Yeezy dreams. I’m high.

Excuse my ignorance on the matter, but is yeezysupply legit? The site looks pretty iffy and there isn’t even any contact info available.

giphy.gif

Unless Jerry Seinfeld is hopping out of one of his ridiculously expensive cars in a pair of 700s idc.... he’s paid, the show was Uber successful he could care less what we think.

I need info on if my 2 orders are safe lol

Last edited:
Trump is irrelevant to my question about Richards. But since you asked, Trump probably thinks I'm a model citizen FYI :D

Hmm... what could have ever made you stop watching seinfeld for a couple years? A racist tirade perpetrated by a Seinfeld cast member? :lol:

The kid said a number of things were cancelled. He meant it personally for him and as a figure of speech in general. It went directly over your head.

But here you are talking about black people as a monolith...lol.

You are correct. No groups should be viewed as a Monolith but you took whoever said seinfeld was canceled a bit out of context.

No it didn't go over my head, what I said went over your head. I knew exactly what he was saying.

No.

You just couldn't get over the fact that whoever it was informed you that he believed Seinfeld was cancelled.

Are you trolling?

You might want to go back and read the post. Either you don't know who you're quoting or you have a comprehension problem. Go back and read the post. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom