Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I dont understand how they are going for 400 on stockx when they sat on yeezy supply for a minute
They’ll go down slightly over the next week or two. I think the majority of resellers sat this one out, because the retail price is steep and minimal profit margins for a quick flip. Also, people were sleeping getting into that 9am YS routine

Last edited:
The Yung-1 is such a better silhouette than those garbage 700s** and doesn’t requiring lying to yourself about “comfort.” On to the next release...

Last edited:
Come on restock.... just need one size 6 lol. Think i can size swap a 10 for a 6 without paying too much?

I think these and the wotherspoons are the two best sneakers to come out in the past year. Colorblock8mg on both are amazing.
Don’t forget the parra am 1

Sold my 500 super moons,
just weren’t getting wear out of me so I let them go to my cousin for 150,

Edit, just found out my bank went rogue on me

ANYONE GOT AN EXTRA size 10,10.5,11 in the 700s for retail? Pm your boy por favor

Missed everything since like midday yesterday.

How'd the release go? Lot of success, large quantities, multiple restocks?

YS was lots of success. Launched suuper early. Not cancelling multiples. No real re-stocks because it literally took hrs for them to sell out.

ADC was the usual sh$%show...

Looks like almost everyone that wanted a pair got one. Noticed that the smaller sizes sold out alot faster this run than the last release

YS was lots of success. Launched suuper early. Not cancelling multiples. No real re-stocks because it literally took hrs for them to sell out.

ADC was the usual sh$%show...
Yeah ADC was straight bs for me lol. Was on my laptop at 6:55 and stuck on splash while a bunch of people were getting through easy. 30 mins went by and got tired of waiting then went on mobile using my data, and i got through in like 5 mins smh.

ADC starting with the quick ship notices.

latest

So YS really takes a while to ship huh? Never ordered from them. How bad we talking? Lol

Back
Top Bottom