• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
IMG_1778.JPG

All these sizes are still available on adidas Europe still just got through splash page again so stock still flooded

Gonna be a lot of returns and probably be semi flooded in stores in a few weeks. I remember seeing some pics of kids returning butters back to store.

Grabbed a pair of 9.5 off of ADC. Hopefully get that $20 retailmenot cash back to cover the tax difference vs. YS. Figured it'd be safer to buy on ADC anyway, if I need to return (if I find a sale / discount price later).

it's a shame they chose these to mass produce. maybe it's there way of creating their version of the white/white af1s.

discount codes are not working, paypal showed for me and nothing above a 12 is available on ADC currently

Not buying because I’m not a fan of all white, but just to see how easy it was, I jumped on and added to cart in like 10 seconds. And it gave me the PayPal option.

I don’t care how limited they are. I hope they make millions of the zebra restock.

Why did you post this again?

Tempted to grab a second pair, cause I plan to beat the first pair to death. I figure these will be cheaper than retail a month from now though.. lol

Back
Top Bottom