Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
This release will be very interesting. Bet it's a test run for adc; it'll be watched closely.
Anyway, just got a 3rd pair; which I was honestly hoping wouldn't go through.

Yeah I can’t pull a trigger on a 3rd pair. I’ve beaten one pair to death and I have another on ice from the release last year.

If these somehow hit disco levels, I probably will cop just so I can move my beater pair.

Just copped sz. 11 on ADC. Preciate the retailmenot promo, hope that goes through.

As mentioned before, didn't want a white shoe but the customization..

I think the release numbers for this restock have been misconstrued. My understanding is that Adidas’ sales goal is 500k-1m units in total for the triple white coloreay, including their past units sold from the initial release and first restock. Not 500k-1m on this restock. That still implies that this restock is ~250k minimum though...assuming they aren’t planning to release it a third time

first and only pair of Yeezys ive gotten were the Butters which I love so far.

I hope I get Sesames! Im sure more people want those though.

Any tips how i can get rid of that glue stain? It's quite a lot visible in real life, not as much in the picture

Attachments

• IMG_9594.JPG
    IMG_9594.JPG
    323.1 KB · Views: 35
I think the release numbers for this restock have been misconstrued. My understanding is that Adidas’ sales goal is 500k-1m units in total for the triple white coloreay, including their past units sold from the initial release and first restock. Not 500k-1m on this restock. That still implies that this restock is ~250k minimum though...assuming they aren’t planning to release it a third time

They should just have these readily available in stores, at all times

This could be that shoe, for adidas

I copped one set of socks earlier but I’m trying to get a couple more sets. YS won’t cancel if I order more will they?

couldnt log in to my ADC account whcih is lame now that they have the creators club based on points
If you used the same email; you are good. That happened to me on the hu solar nmds and i got credit for the purchase.

Who tf is gonna buy your beater pair?

I’ve moved Js that I couldn’t even look at much less wear for $40-$60 on eBay. It’s entertaining to Google Map the shipping addresses because 10/10 times, they’re in the hood.

Don’t underestimate poor people who want to move up from Sketchers but can’t afford retail on a new pair.

Back
Top Bottom