• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I got my pairs from Adidas.
The back doesn't look as yellow compared to other pairs.

IMG_3747.JPG IMG_3744.JPG

Pair came in yesterday from YS. So many opinions and so many recommendations but there’s nothing like getting the pair in hand, seeing for yourself and drawing your own conclusion. Two observations:

1. The toe box is slightly snug (I guess) but not nearly as snug as V2 toebox. These definitely are in fact TTS. No need to size up. At least for me it isn’t. They feel just fine on feet and I can see these feeling even better once they’re broken in after a couple of wears.

2. The heal slippage thing is real. Even at TTS. Sizing up would’ve probably had them flopping completely off my feet lol. I recommend going TTS. IMO if they’re too snug for you at TTS then you may not be wearing or know your actual true size.

3. They are as dope af in person as they are in pics :pimp:.
913337FB-CDA2-42F4-8CC6-F5F49AC60479.jpeg

My modest yeezy collection to this point. Need my TD V1s back but I guess I’ll worry about that when I’m rich lol.
000442E4-2BE7-4FCA-9789-4286FC5781F7.jpeg

Adidas is smart to make creams the most produced yeezy. If they don't sell every pair, they can just dye it some color and make that a limited release LOL.

Smart because once people mess up their pairs, they’ll cop again during the next re-release

Pair came in yesterday from YS. So many opinions and so many recommendations but there’s nothing like getting the pair in hand, seeing for yourself and drawing your own conclusion. Two observations:

1. The toe box is slightly snug (I guess) but not nearly as snug as V2 toebox. These definitely are in fact TTS. No need to size up. At least for me it isn’t. They feel just fine on feet and I can see these feeling even better once they’re broken in after a couple of wears.

2. The heal slippage thing is real. Even at TTS. Sizing up would’ve probably had them flopping completely off my feet lol. I recommend going TTS. IMO if they’re too snug for you at TTS then you may not be wearing or know your actual true size.

My modest yeezy collection to this point. Need my TD V1s back but I guess I’ll worry about that when I’m rich lol.

i scored a pair on ADC back in march this year and like a dummy resold them on stockX for a small profit but then instantly i did regret it. I'm glad i won a raffle for these of SNS and this time i will keep and wear my pair !

I'm here just mad hating on that floor.
Thing of beauty.

if the 350s sell out, everyone gets mad, if it sits, everyone still gets mad, honestly its nice to see the people who have been trying to score yeezys finally get their hands on em. enjoy the moment and rock em, hype or no hype
This is me man. I used to consider myself a sneaker head back when I had over 80 pairs of shoes from OG JB/Nike/ASICS/NB - everything. Now, I'm not really in the shoe game to be honest. For years I sought after a pair of yeezys. I remember the closest I ever got was a pair of Air Yeezy 2 NRG solars in my cart on Nike and being overwhelmed just to have them in my cart just to see them dropped and sold out. I was so mad because I knew that was the closest I would ever get. From that moment I have never scored a pair. However, yesterday when I clicked the link in my email nonchalantly with zero expectation of getting a pair, you would've thought I hit the damn lottery I was so happy. Call me a hypebeast, I don't care. I've always wanted a pair of Yeezy's in my life and I finally got one in a colorway that I actually like (sorry, I'm not a cat who buys shoes that are unappealing just to say I copped). I had to see what the NT community was saying about this shoe though because it struck me weird that they were 1) so easy 2) they still have stock. Nike/Adidas should've been selling Yeezy's like this from the jump. However, all I care about is I finally got me a pair though :nthat:

Well I was happy to have finally been able to cop a pair of yeezys for the first time, however I don’t think I’m feelin these.

Maybe I’m just not used to the chunky shoe I don’t know, because I love them in pictures but maybe they’re just not for me

trying taking out the insoles. Heard thats the way to go if they tight.

I did that and it felt a litter better. High school me would rock out like that but as an adult with a head full of greys I can’t do it. Gonna do a size swap at a local boutique once I find one trustworthy.

kinda weird through all of this "pre order" and "most democratic yeezy" how come I havent seen anything over a sz. 12 on either site?

Same!! I didn’t expect this to drop at 2pm on a Thursday, when people with jobs gotta work. Size 12.5/13 must’ve only had 100 pairs each smh!

Lowkey mad I didn’t get my size 13 but I’ll probably use the money on something else I've been eyeing. :smh:

First pair of Adidas ever. Reading through this thread I was confident TTS would be fine but ima gonna need a half size up.

FA70055C-4DF4-44C2-9199-781EDDBA49BA.jpeg
bout to see these and the creams on everyone's feet, all over the place, here to there, from vietnam to south africa to kauai.

Back
Top Bottom