Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
After years of L's I really wanted these to be my first Yeezy's, but they're just so plain. Wish there was some pattern or the textures were more distinct. Maybe they intentionally made the most attainable Yeezy the most basic.

Just got my 700s in and man for $300 these things feel cheap and light weight haha I thought these would be comparable to a balenciaga in weight.

The holiday 11 comparison isn’t really a fair one

Holiday 11 is mass produced yes

But think about it.. it’s readily available in every store everywhere in the USA and online

There are still many people who don’t purchase online

Also the holiday gift season plays a huge role in it as even small kids with no money have parents/family buying holiday 11’s up for xmas gifts etc..

Also the Jordan 11 is a long time coveted shoe where a lot of younger kids back in the day couldn’t get them due to affording they and now grown up with their own money and cop

where the 350 is a new model just now likely creating that generation who will do the same as the OG Jordan generation of consumers

Plus holiday 11 has so much stock tucked back for 4-5 “restocks” it literally takes like 6 months for holiday 11’s to sell out when you think about it

These 350 half gone in a day(select sizing of course)
All very valid points...which does prompt another question....how are retailers (hoping you can still speak directly for FTL lol) feeling about this??

This release along with a number of Nike releases this year cut out the middle man (looking at you FTL) and are going straight to the consumer...

But if Adidas (and by extension Nike) are really wholesalers is 18 a shift in strategies??

Same!! I didn’t expect this to drop at 2pm on a Thursday, when people with jobs gotta work. Size 12.5/13 must’ve only had 100 pairs each smh!

Lowkey mad I didn’t get my size 13 but I’ll probably use the money on something else I've been eyeing. :smh:
Definitely not as many as other sizes but cmon man 13 sat for a while.

I'm gonna wait for the Seasme's. More wearable and I heard a few people say they gonna produce a lot of those as well

Been on the fence about these for two days now. If they were all black it'd be a no brainer as they would make for a perfect pair of winter beaters, but I'm not too sure about the all white. Seeing that I've literally never hit on a pair of v2s in my size, I have no clue where to go with these. I'm an 11 across the board in Nike (mostly metcons these days) and go half size down for dress shoes. Do I really need to jump to an 11.5 for these to be comfortable?

My synopsis on the past two releases.

The size difference between TTS and .5 up are major. They almost look like a whole size up. and as big as they might look, they fit very snug. wide footer like myself must go up .5 for comfort. I have a 8 and 8.5 in hand tried on the 8.5 and fit relaxed. I didnt even bother trying on the 8. I know it wouldn't fit. even the box sizes are bigger. the size 8 700 box is the same as my 8.5 350 v2 box.

After comparing both cream releases (have a ds pair from the first release). The main differences I see are the upc# is different, the adidas yeezy logo on the insoles on the first release were matted and flat black. the new release has a more glossy finish. the first release had an off white colour at the back and front where the sole is connected and glued. this release has a solid white midsole all around. the boost pinstripes are all over on this release. first release had like 8 or so I believe.

What a great day. See a lot of W’s here.

Positive vibes a around. I was going theee would sit and I could cop for well below retail on StockX. No salt here tho! I’ll keep watching the prices.

All good guys and def .5+ from your tts lots of newbs I see itt

I’ll have to cop wifey a pair on another restock or resell. Size 6.5 is no longer available YS or ADC.

Not trippin either way, she wears none of the sneakers she has... only to take the dog out

Can you compare to your original pair?
The new pair is on the right.
Lol, just realized my socks aren't matching.

IMG_3749.jpg IMG_3748.jpg
IMG_3747.JPG

Back
Top Bottom