Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Hmmm finally pulled the trigger on the Calabasas socks, still free shipping but got charged on tax in CA...only a $1 so whatever but wish I copped with the Yeezys.

I’m here for the 10 year anniversary Nike yeezy retro, I just wonder what they would call them. If Adidas rerelease beluga 2.0s, any black base 350s or a 750 I’m DOWN.

I’m 6 pairs in on yeezys this year after sitting out all yeezys releases due to hype. I haven’t paid over retail for anything, even got both pairs of 500 boots on deep discount. I can get used to this!

But for real if they retro Nike yeezys Kanye might make a 7 song Nike diss album with an hour long rant at the end

I'd be down for the Nike Air Yeezy 2s but the Yeezy 1s are ugly AF.

I don’t think Nike can legally release those again, right?

got my SNS raffle pair in last night , i put wooden oak shoe trees to help break them in , they are a little snug on toe area but these are TTS for sure, i even had a little heel sleep so my 8.5 is fine. My bred v2s were snug as hell at first and now they feel like house slippers . I guess you have to break in yeezys for the first 2 or 3 weeks for them to mold to your feet
IMG_3296.JPG

I struck out on the 1's so I might get the 350 as consolation lol. Also, I don't understand the thought process of people that are trying to resell the creams for $400 when they are still available.

The things I liked least about the Y1 was the Y print and large YEEZY written on the back tab...not using the branding would actually make them more appealing to me. Especially the black color way.

hes right tho

I want some mass produced breds

Yes, I do as well, but that doesn’t take away from them finally mass producing Yeezys - just because It was Creams on their own. It’s a good sign for the future.

Yes, I do as well, but that doesn’t take away from them finally mass producing Yeezys - just because It was Creams on their own. It’s a good sign for the future.
I hope so just for breds. im kinda over yeezys in general but I don't have too much black kicks and ive always liked those since I struck out. def not paying a dime over retail so these prices im seeing on stockX can screw off

Checked my UPS account and a label was created from YS. Looks like they are starting to ship out orders from Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom